Hello Brother

Stiles' jeep rolled to a complete stop outside his house. He had just finished a long and exhausting day at school and could think of nothing better to do, other than relax and watch some t.v. He walked up to the front door, reaching out for the handle until he stops himself. Something wasn't right, he could feel it. Then suddenly he's nose filled with the scent of blood. He immediately open the door and raced inside, looking around frantically until his eyes fell upon Noah. He was leaning against the wall covered in blood, and was minutes away from death. Stiles quickly scrambled over and bit his arm causing blood to trickle out. "Stiles..." Noah tried pushing stiles arm away.

"You have to drink it." Stiles lifted his arm to Noahs mouth and made him drink, this time he seemed to cooperate and drank stiles blood. It instantly started to take effect, as Noahs colour started to come back.

Stiles leant back and let out a huge sigh of relief, if he waited for only a minute Stilinski would be dead. "What happened, who did this to you?"

Then someone started to laugh. "I knew you had gone soft, but I didn't think you were this far gone."

Stiles head snapped around to see who was it was. As soon as he recognised his face, he was shocked. "Klaus? You did this?" stiles said in disbelief, how did his brother find him after all these years.

"I was starving brother, I haven't had a decent meal in such a long time." Klaus says wiping the blood from his face with a cloth.

Stiles looked at his brother in hatred, this was why he ran, this was why he wanted to start over. "Why are you here?"

"Oh, I've been here for a while watching you and your pathetic little pack you've made yourself, you disappoint me brother." A flicker of rage ignites inside stiles.

"Well I'm sorry that I disappoint you but this is the happiest I have ever been, so if you don't mind, you can leave now." Stiles turns his back on Klaus and helps Noah to his feet.

"I'm not going anywhere without you, it's time to come home." Klaus starts to walk towards the door until he suddenly stops. "Oh, and whatever happens next is on your hands, I won't stop until you come with me." Then just like that he disappears into thin air, leaving stiles and Noah alone.

"What did I say about not inviting anyone in?" stiles says trying to keep himself together. He just found out his brother has been staying Beacon Hills for how long and was watching his every move meaning he now knows about everyone he cares for, and is going to do some unthinkable things just to get him back.

"Sorry, I didn't think anything like that would actually happen." Noah said walking towards the kitchen. The two met a couple of years ago when stiles had first moved to Beacon Hills. Stilinski had been in a car accident and had been badly hurt, Stiles gave him his blood to heal him. At first, he was petrified but as he began to cool down he agreed to try and understand. Stiles told him everything, and to his surprise Noah understood and offered him a place to stay, and ever since stiles has been posing as Stilinski's son. Noah didn't want to admit it, but stiles grew on him over the years, to the point where Noah would give his own life for stiles.

"Well it did." Stiles collapsed onto the couch, he had no idea what to do next. If he went with Klaus there was a very high possibility that he would go back to being the ripper and kill countless of people, but if he stayed, who knows what Klaus would do.

"Hey, you're not going anywhere with him, you hear me." Noah said standing over stiles. He knew very well what stiles was and what he had done but he loved him like he was his real son. He couldn't stand to see stiles leave and turn into a monster all over again.

Stiles looked up to Noah. "Didn't you hear him, if I don't go he's going to kill a lot of innocent people."

"We don't know that for sure, and you have a pack to help you." Noah said.

"You don't know him like I do."