Get off me!

"Are you even trying?!" Scott panics.

"Yes! Are you?!" Liam response with the same amount of panic in his voice.

Stiles stops but doesn't move. "I... I can't. I need to drink." Derek could of sworn he saw a tear roll down Stiles face.

Scott and Liam look at each other before trying even harder to pull Stiles off but they seem powerless against him. They pull and pull to no avail besides the sounds of Stiles clothes ripping at the seams. He was immovable. How could someone possibly be so strong and yet look so vulnerable.

Scott stands up. Liam is shocked, what was he doing? Was he just going to let Stiles have Derek just like that? What kind of Alpha does that.

Derek still continues to fight, "Get the hell off me!" He yells, thrashing, but Stiles doesn't care. He sees his neck and that's all he needs. It's the only thing that will make the hunger go away.

Scott knows he'll never get Stiles off Derek. Even with Liams help they couldn't do anything, so he came up with the only thing that would get his attention. A very stupid and possibly life threatening idea, but an idea nevertheless.

Derek couldn't do anything. He was seconds away from being drain and yet he was powerless. Who would have thought that Stiles of all people would be the one to do it. All those times he tormented and threaten Stiles, and yet he never once retaliated. He could feel Stiles warm breath on his neck, only inches away from sinking his fangs in.

And then nothing.

Stiles stops.

"Scott you didn't." Lydia couldn't do anything but watch. She didn't have crazy inhuman strength like the others even though it didn't seem to matter. Although she did have an idea that could save everyone. She just hoped Scott could last long enough for her to execute her plan.

Scott stood with his arm raised. Stiles watched as the red liquid ran from his wrist. Stiles whimpers "no..." as panic filled his body. Of course Scott would make himself bleed in front of a deeply bloodthirsty vampire in order to save his friend. Stiles just wished he could stop, that it could all just stop. But he needed blood and now it was literally being offered to him.

"Scott. Run." Is the only warning Stiles gave as he knew there was no way in hell he could control himself now. Scott didn't need to be told twice, he ran as fast as he possibly could, although it didn't matter because Stiles was in front of him in a matter of seconds.

"Why would you do that?!" Stiles slammed Scott into the nearest tree. "I-I'm going to kill you Scott." Stiles almost whispered while tears continued to fall from his bloodshot eyes.

Scott is finding it very difficult to recognise the person in front of him as Stiles. Everything about him is different, his demeanour, scent, eyes, everything was threatening, and yet he was still his best friend. "S-Scott, I can't... stop." Stiles opened his mouth to bite Scott's arm forcing Scott to look away waiting for pain. Only it didn't come. Instead a sound of a body hitting the ground filled Scott's ears. He opened he's eye to see Stiles on the ground with a dagger in his chest and a frantic looking Lydia stood frozen in his place.

"Lydia, how did-"

"When Klaus brought the gag back to my mouth I stole the dagger, thought it might come in handy." Scott couldn't help but laugh. He was just seconds away from having extreme blood loss.

Both speechless and relieved looked at Stiles grey body laying on the ground. He looked so peaceful. "What are we going to do with him now?"