Vampires?

It was the following day, Scott and Stiles were walking down the school hallway on their way to their lockers when a student named Evelyn stopped them. Scott and stiles shared confused looks as to why this girl who they have never spoken to has just stopped them. "Um... Hi?" Stiles said nudging Scott to say something.

"Are you okay?" Scott said.

Evelyn snatched stiles arm and looked directly into his eyes. Stiles gave a look to Scott as if to say help, he had no idea what she was doing. He started to pull away but Evelyn tighten her grip and pulled him closer . "It's time to go home." As soon as she finished her sentence she released her grip on stiles arm and stepped back with a confused look plastered on her face. "Do I know you?" She brushed past them.

"What was that all about, and why do you have to go home?" Scott asked turning to face Stiles.

"Dude, I wish I knew." Stiles knew exactly what just happened. Evelyn was being compelled by Klaus.

The two continued to walk to their lockers quickly forgetting about their run in with Evelyn. "So, you know there's a pack meeting tonight right?" Scott asks while getting his books from his locker.

"Yeah." Stiles opens his locker and immediately widens his eyes as he grabs the little photograph laying in the middle of his locker. He slightly turns around so Scott couldn't see the photo and unfolds it. The photo was taken back when stiles was a ripper and Klaus and he were inseparable. He quickly folds it back up and shoves it in his pocket. Another one of Klaus's little tricks to convince him to remember who he was. "Hey, do you think we could talk about vampires at the meeting?" Stiles asks. Stiles only suggested this because he was afraid that Klaus would go after the pack and they wouldn't be able to defend themselves.

Scott turned to face stiles. "Vampires?" He said unsure whether stiles was joking or being serious.

"Well they would have to be real, right. Werewolves, banshees and hellhounds exist, so why not vampires?" stiles stated, knowing very well vampires exist.

"I guess you have a point." Scott said wondering why stiles was all of a sudden interested in vampires. Then before the conversation could go any further the bell rang signally first period.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Stiles arrived at Derek's for the pack meeting. He was relieved that he didn't receive anymore of Klaus's little gifts for the rest of the day. Now all he had to do was convinced the pack that vampires are real without giving away that he was one, and teach them how to protect themselves from vampires and maybe one day himself.

"Stiles, Scott said you wanted to say something?" Derek asks crossing his arms.

"Yeah, I just thought that since we are dealing with so many different supernatural creatures that maybe we should know about everything first before we have to deal with them, for example... vampires." He said slightly anxious that this could go completely wrong and they discover who he is.

Derek stood there thinking for a couple of seconds before answering. "That's actually a good idea. We will know everything about them, and then when they come we will know what we're up against." Stiles was taken aback, he didn't expect Derek to agree so quickly. "What do you have on vampires?"

"I know their weaknesses." Derek nodded for stiles to continue. "A wooden stake to the heart will kill them, sun light if they're not wearing their day light ring, werewolf's bite, vervain won't kill them but it will slow them down and stop them from compelling you, also if they're not invited in by the owner of the house than they cannot enter." Stiles felt dirty for revealing all of his kind weaknesses but he had to if he wanted to protect his pack.

"But?" Lydia said knowing there was more.

"But... None of that works on the originals, except for the whole inviting in thing." Stiles explained.

"What are the originals?" Liam questioned slightly terrified, he always hated the idea of vampires.

Stiles let out a huge sigh knowing that he was about to expose his family. "The original family are extremely powerful vampires, they were the first ever vampires created. That makes them the oldest, fasted and strongest vampires in the world. The only thing that can kill them is the white oak ash dagger. Sun light, werewolf bite and wood won't kill them but will slow them down. The names of the original family are Freya, Finn, Elijah, Klaus, Kol, Rebekah and Mieczyslaw, there was a younger brother named Henrik but he was killed by a werewolf before he was turned." Stiles couldn't look anyone in the eye, he felt ashamed for what he had just done.

"Just how old are they?" Lydia asked intrigued about the original family.

"Over 1000 years old." He could tell everyone was little terrified, especially Liam, which didn't make him feel any better if he ever did tell them what he truly was, and to make matters worst he was the most dangerous of them all.

"Well I think thats enough for tonight, we'll pick things up next week." Derek said ending the pack meeting. He was still deciding if he was going to believe that vampires were real let alone originals.