Please Klaus, Don't

Stiles was walking to his Jeep ready to go to school when he heard someone scream. He froze and looked around scanning the area to find where the sound was coming from.
"Help!" The voice was coming from far away that only a supernatural would be able to hear.

Stiles started walking towards to voice, he had some sort of idea where the voice was coming from. But then he was hit with a strong scent of blood, whoever this person was, was in major trouble.

Stiles used his vampirism and followed the scent, it took him deep into the woods where he could hear the cry's of the person clearly now. "Please just let me go."

"Ah, just on time little brother." Klaus said grinning while holding the boy tightly around the neck.

Stiles walked around a tree and instantly recognised the boy who Klaus was holding hostage. It was Sam, he was in the same year as stiles. "Klaus what are you doing?"

"Stiles! Please help me. He's going to kill me." Sam panicked.

Stiles tried his best not to look at Sam, he didn't deserve this he was a good kid. "Klaus let him go please, you don't have to do this." Stiles said slowing walking towards them as if one sudden move would set Klaus off.

"Yes I do." Klaus plunged his fangs into Sam's neck, causing him to scream in fear and pain.

"No!" Stiles yelled. On instinct stiles bolted towards them, pulling Klaus off Sam. Stiles turned around and saw Sam collapsing to the ground. He knew if he didn't heal Sam now he would die, so stiles bit down on his wrist and forced Sam to drink the blood.

"W-what's going on, what are you?" Sam stuttered, he was freaked out of his mind.

Stiles leant in and looked him dead in the eye. "You were out walking and fell I found you unconscious."

"I fell and you found me." Sam said in a zombie like trance.

Behind them they heard a slow clap. "You've out done yourself brother. I bet you are already feeling weaken." Klaus said kneeling beside them.

"I feel fine actually." Stiles lied, he really did feel weaken, and he could already feel his urge for blood becoming more and more.

Klaus turned to Sam. "What happen to you?" Klaus questioned knowing stiles compulsion was weak.

"I-I fell." He said unsure.

"Are you sure? Think about it, what really happened?" Klaus pushed on, he knew Sam was already remembering.

"You!" Sam scramble backwards until his back was against a tree.

"Wrong." Klaus forced him to stand up.

"Klaus don't." Stiles pleaded.

"You see that man over there?" Klaus pointed to stiles.

"Yeah, that's stiles." Sam said unsure of what was happening or what was going to happen to him.

Klaus turned to face Sam to compel him. "Stiles Mikaelson did this to you."

"Stiles Mikaelson did this to me." Sam copied Klaus.

"No, please Klaus, don't do this." The worst thing was stiles couldn't do anything to stop Klaus, he was too weak to do anything.

"He's an original vampire, a ruthless killer." Sam fell to the ground unable to moved because he was frozen in fear. "See this is exactly my point, your 'new' lifestyle has made you weak. You have two choices, drink his blood and make him forgot or you can let him run and tell everyone that your a vampire."

"So this is it, your big plan, you want to expose me so I can run back and be a big happy family again?" Stiles questioned.

"That's only part of it. I want you to remember who you are."

"What so I'll feed again, kill again? No, I would rather be hunted down and have them drive a dagger through my heart." Stiles could see that some how deep inside Klaus's cold exterior, he had hurt him.

Klaus looked at his once favourite brother, he just wished he was the same brother he was 200 years ago. Klaus bent down to Sam's level and whispered in his ear. "You're going to forget about everything that happened here, you're going to forget about me. You fell and stiles helped you." Klaus compelled him.

Stiles stood there confused about this whole thing, but he was glad nothing happened to Sam. Klaus turned to face stiles. "It didn't have to be this way." Then Klaus disappeared.

Stiles ran over to Sam. "Are you okay?" Stiles wasn't sure what Klaus whispered in Sam's ear but he was hoping he made him forget.

Sam looked up to stiles confused. "Stiles?"

"Yeah buddy it's me." Stiles let out a sigh of relief.

"I-I fell, and you helped me, thank you." Sam said relieved.

"Don't mention it." Stiles was stunned by the way Klaus handled the situation, no killing or making his life a living hell. But instead he compelled Sam to forget everything. Klaus could of easily exposed stiles but he didn't, maybe there really was some good left in Klaus.