Leave Me Alone

"Stiles about last night, do you really think these originals actually exist?" Scott asked walking down the school halls.

Stiles turned to face Scott, he could only see fear and worry plastered on his face, only if he knew one was standing right in front of him. "Yeah Scott." Stiles said ashamed of what he was, a monster.

Scott gulped, how were they meant to stand against the first ever vampires, if nothing can kill them except for the white oak ash dagger, whatever that was. "Ahh Scott..."

"What is it?" Scott could see the look in stiles eyes, there was something else, something bad.

"Some of the originals aren't just normal vampires." Stiles saw Scott's expression and decided to keep going. "Klaus is a hybrid, half vampire, half werewolf. And Mieczyslaw is a ripper meaning once he gets a taste of human blood he can't stop."

Scott couldn't believe this, how could someone be so powerful yet he had never heard of them. "I just hope they stay out of Beacon Hills." Scott said walking to his next class.
'Thats the thing, we're already here.' Stiles thought to himself as he followed Scott to their next class.

                               -----------------------------------------------------------

Scott and stiles make their way to the cafeteria where the rest of the pack were and take their seats. "Hey stiles." Lydia said looking up at stiles with a worried look on her face.
Stiles didn't know what Lydia was about to say but he had a feeling that it wasn't going to be good. "Yeah what's up?"

"Last night, a girl was drained of blood, do you think it could be-" Lydia was cut off.

"A vampire." Stiles knew klaus was behind this. He had already started and it was only going to get worse from here on out.

No one said any thing after that, whether it was because vampires were real and now they were already in Beacon Hills or if they got the feeling something bigger was going on and they couldn't shake it.

Then stiles phone buzzed, it was from an unknown number.
Her name was Stevie, quite a nice girl really, she has a bright future ahead of her, well had. Remember this is on you. Stiles quickly hid the phone under the table before any one could see the text.

Stiles felt an instant rage. His hatred for his brother only grew by the second, he was finding it extremely difficult to stop himself from shifting in front of everyone. His phone began to crack from under his grip.

"Stiles? Are you alright?" Scott asked. He could smell anger coming from stiles like there was no tomorrow.

Stiles stood up from the table. "I have to go." He said bluntly before leaving. He left the pack dumbfounded, they all looked at each other in confusion, what was wrong with stiles?

"I'll go after him." Scott said running after stiles. He stopped in his foot tracks, running his hand through his hair, where the hell did stiles run off too, he can't be that fast that he just disappeared. Scott was about to head back inside until he heard stiles, he sounded angry. He followed his voice all the way out in the woods where he saw stiles and another man who he had never seen before talking. Scott decided to hide behind a tree.

"Have you finally came to your senses brother?" Klaus said grinning.

"You need to leave." Stiles threaten. Scott had never seen this side of stiles before he almost looked threatening.

"Haven't we been through this, I'm not going anywhere without you."

"If I go with you, you will eventually convince me to go back to the old days, and I'm never going back to being that monster." Stiles said trying to hold back his shift.

"I'm passed all that, all I want is to be a family again, remember always and forever." Klaus stepped forward placing his hands on stiles shoulders.

"You call that a family, no, I have a family here and I'm not going anywhere with you." Stiles stepped away and turned his back on klaus. Klaus knew Scott was standing behind the tree, he turned and grinned at Scott before speeding off using his vampirism.

Scott was speechless, what had he just witnessed.

Scott walked back to school thinking about what he just saw, so many questions running through his mind.

Who was this mysterious man calling stiles his brother?

Why didn't he do anything when he knew Scott was there the whole time?

What supernatural creature was he?

Why does he want stiles to go with him?

Why hasn't stiles told him about any of this?

Scott didn't know why stiles was acting so different these last few days, but he knew it had to have something to do with that man. Who ever it was, he sent shivers down Scott's back. Scott knew he was some sort of supernatural creature, but what? He smelt like a werewolf but there was something else he couldn't figure out. But then Scott remembered what stiles said earlier, 'Klaus is a hybrid, half vampire, half werewolf.' Scott's felt numbness run through his body, that man was an original.

"Why was stiles talking to an original?" Scott said to himself, he couldn't figure it out. Why wouldn't stiles say anything? To be honest Scott was a little hurt that what ever this was stiles didn't tell him, who knows stiles could be in trouble for all he knew.