Remember

It was the following day and Scott had just woken up from another restless night sleep. He kept having the same dream over and over again. It always had stiles and Klaus talking in the woods, sometimes Klaus was telling stiles to go with him or stiles was saying he won't go back to being a monster again. Maybe if Scott could make some sort of sense out of the dream then maybe he would know what his subconscious was trying to tell him. The strangest part was it didn't feel like a dream it felt more as a memory but Scott could only salvage parts of it.

Scott arrived at school and met up with stiles and Lydia. "Hey man, are you okay?" Stiles asked concerned about Scott, he had bags under his eyes and to be honest it was as if he just woke up.

"Yeah, just haven't had much luck with sleep lately that's all." Scott hasn't had a decent sleep ever since the night when stiles dropped him home from the vet clinic. Lydia and stiles exchanged worried looks, Scott had been like this for awhile now and it was starting to worry them.

Then suddenly the bell rang for first period, economics. Scott sat in his usual seat across from stiles and tried to listen to what coach was saying. He really did try to concentrate but each time he found himself staring out the window or watching the clock. Whenever he tried to stay focused he would always revert back to daydreaming. Eventually Scott gave up and rested his head on his arm and gradually fell to sleep.

Scott was woken by coach screaming in his face. "McCall! Wake up!"

Scott's head shot up and looked around not knowing where he was or what was happening. "Coach?"

"This is the reason I question my career." Coach said before resuming teaching again.

Scott slouched back in his chair and let out a sigh, at least all the attention was off him now. He turned to look at stiles, he had the dream again . He couldn't stop thinking about it, it was constantly with him 24/7. This time he got more out of the dream, he heard Klaus calling stiles his brother, which frankly scared Scott, it felt so real like it actually happened.

Stiles could feel Scott staring at him, he turn to face him. Maybe he had a question? But Scott quickly turned away as soon as he saw stiles look at him. Stiles creased his eyebrows in confusion, there was something definitely off about Scott, he never falls asleep in class, not once.

The school day had finally finished, and Scott was only more curious about his 'dreams'. He knew they weren't just dreams, nothing was that simple in beacon hills. He just couldn't figure them out, or he just didn't want to believe them. Scott shook his head, he had to get the thoughts out of his head. This was stiles he was talking about, the stiles who had done nothing but be there for him.

Scott knew he had to get answers and the best way to do that was to talk to stiles himself. He was out side stiles' house when he saw stiles through the window in his bedroom. Scott was about to try and get his attention when stiles grabbed a piece of paper out of his draw. He continued to watch what stiles was doing when he noticed that page had been ripped from a book. Scott instantly thought back to the original book where a page was missing. Then Klaus calling stiles his brother suddenly popped into his head, then at once all these memories began to rush into Scott's head. Stiles ring that he never took off which was awfully similar to the ones of the originals. Stiles being terribly calm when Scott was turned into a werewolf, like as if he had know about the supernatural world for quite awhile. Also he knew perhaps too much about the originals that even Deaton didn't know about. Scott was overwhelmed, he started walking away until it quickly turned into a sprint. Could it be that stiles was really an original?