You're A Monster

Scott, Lydia, Liam and Derek were all watching the clock impatiently waiting to see how late Stiles would be this time for the pack meeting. "I think this might be a world record." Liam sighed growing more frustrated each second.

It was like Stiles was late on purpose. Then the sound of an opening door caught everyone's attention.

"Finally." Derek said pleased he could finally start the meeting.

"Wrong Mikaelson my friend." Klaus walked in locking eyes with Scott.

"Klaus." Scott flashed his red eyes and in return Klaus laughed.

"Was that meant to impress me?" Klaus raised an eyebrow flashing his own eyes.

Scott stepped back knowing all of them were no match for the hybrid.

Stiles hurried to Derek's knowing how late he was and how the pack were probably going to kill him the second he walks in. He didn't know how he did it, it was like he was cursed to be late. He pushed open the door and ran inside. "Sorry I'm late, I just-" stiles cut himself short realising the pack were sitting against the wall gaged. They all started panicking, trying to warn him of something. But Stiles couldn't understand a word they were saying because of the gags, until it was too late.

"Hello brother." Stiles turned around to see Klaus holding the white oak ash dagger.

Panic erupted inside Stiles, he looked up at Klaus with pleading eyes. "Klaus, please don't do this."

Klaus drove the dagger in Stiles stomach with out giving it a second thought causing Stiles to bend over in agony. Muffled screams from the pack filled the room, they just witnessed there 'human' friend getting stabbed. In their minds he would be dead in a matter of seconds and they couldn't do anything about it; except for Scott. He knew Stiles wasn't going to die, but he didn't know what Klaus' plans were for Stiles.

Stiles fell to his knees chocking for air. He used all his strength to face Scott. "I-I'm Sorry..." All he could think about was he had lost and Klaus had won. Eventually grey veins consumed his body leaving him lying there lifeless.

Lydia tried her best to free herself but it was useless they were all stuck there because of Klaus' compulsion. She didn't fully understand what she had just witnessed, but one way or another she was going to avenge Stiles. Klaus knelt down in front of her and removed her gag.

"You monster!" She cried. "H-how could you."

"You still don't see it do you, and I thought you were the smart one." Klaus sighed.

"See what?" She questioned with curiosity.

"Just wait and see love." Klaus tied the gaged around her mouth again and walked out the room to fetch Stiles' snack.

Stiles began to move which caught everyone by surprise and disbelief. They shared confused looks all saying the same thing 'did he just move?' Until Stiles shot up gasping for air. He slowly stood up making sure he doesn't go too fast, he was really craving blood big time. He slowly makes his way to Lydia and removes the gag from her mouth. Lydia was frozen in shock. "Lydia where did Klaus go?"

"H-How is this possible, how are you alive?" Lydia asks in disbelief.

"I'll explain everything as soon as we get out of here, but right now I need to know where he went." It was getting difficult for Stiles to keep his calm, especially when he could hear Lydia's blood pumping through her body.

"I'm right here." Klaus said walking around the corner. "You don't look too well brother, you need to feed."

"Stiles why does he keep calling you his brother?" Lydia questioned, non of this was making any sense.

Stiles ignored Lydia's question he couldn't worry about that now, he had to take care of Klaus. "I'm not hungry."

Scott couldn't do anything but watch, he could see how much Stiles was fighting himself. He was so pale and sweat was literally dripping off him. Scott just hoped he could pull through.

"I'm positive this will change your mind." Klaus dragged a screaming woman from around the corner and threw her at Stiles' feet. He bent down and helped the woman to her feet. "W-Who are you, a-are you going to hurt me?" She asked with tears running down her face.

Everything in Stiles told him to bite her neck and drink, and he wanted too, he really wanted too. "I need you to run, run as far away as possible." The woman didn't do anything, she just stood there. "What are you doing?! You need to go!"

"I-I can't move, why can't I move?" The woman said fear showing on her face.

Stiles knew then that Klaus had compelled her. "Why are you doing this?!" Anger was radiating off Stiles, he walked towards Klaus and shoved him hard.

"Careful you don't want your real self showing." Klaus said mockingly. "Come here, love." He said and the woman obeyed. Klaus grabbed her wrist and pulled it up to his mouth before biting it. Stiles watched on in a trance like state, watching the blood drizzle down her arm.

"Have at it Stiles." Klaus smirk with blood all over it face.

Stiles gulped, he looked around and saw everyone's face. Scott was shaking his head with panic in his eyes, he knew what Stiles was thinking. Lydia wanting it all to stop, she was confused and scared out of her mind. Liam had his eyes shut, not wanting to see anything else and Derek looked at Stiles with disgust, he had pieced everything together. He knew who and what stiles was.

It took all of his strength to step away from the blood. "No."

"No?" Klaus said with disappointment. "No?" He started walking towards Stiles in anger, forcing Stiles to stagger backwards until he fell to the ground. "I tried to do it the easy way, but now you leave me no choice." Klaus grabbed Stiles by the collar and dragged him over to the woman. Stiles tried to fight, he really did, but Klaus was twice as strong as him.

"You have no idea what you have done to yourself. You've let yourself become weak, you let this pathetic pack walk all over you. You are a disappointment to the Mikaelson name." Klaus didn't care what Stiles had built for himself, it was all a lie. He's not a human, he's not weak and he doesn't get pushed around. The Mieczyslaw he knew was strong, powerful, and didn't let anything get in his way, and it was time to get him back.

Stiles couldn't look at Klaus. He hated him so much for what he was doing, but for some reason he couldn't help but believe it; he was a disappointment to the Mikaelson name. Stiles was hurting, he was hurting bad. His eyes burned from holding back the tears, he knew if he blinked they would all come rushing out.

How was it? Sorry for taking for ever to update, I've been trying to write this chapter for weeks and finally I did it.