The Monster Awakens

The woman couldn't stop shaking her head, she couldn't accept her fate. "No, please. I don't want to die."
It pained stiles to see someone so terrified of him. He tried so hard to blend in, to help people, to be a better person over all. But in the end was it even worth it? Klaus always seemed to better him no matter what.
"Brother." Klaus stepped forward placing a hand on stiles shoulder as a gesture to some how comfort him. "It's time to come home." Stiles could feel the warm tears falling down his face, showing even more weakness to Klaus. Everywhere he went, he caused pain.
"Please, I know you're a good person, I know you don't want to do this." The woman tried reasoning, it was her last resort, her last chance at survival.
"I-I'm sorry, but I have to." Stiles felt his fangs elongate as he was just inches away from her neck.
"Stop!" Somehow Scott managed to free himself from the gag. He couldn't let Stiles go through with this; no he wouldn't let Stiles go through with this. "You don't have to do this."
Stiles froze as he heard Scott's pleas. He turned to face Scott, reverting back to his human face. Why did Scott put up so much of a fight? Why couldn't he just let him go?
Scott saw the fear in Stiles eyes, he was terrified. He was terrified of himself which pained Scott. He always seen Stiles as the bubbly person, who always made his day. But now standing in front of him with tears continuing to streak his face was a broken Stiles. "Stiles you have a choice, you don't have to do this. You can walk away."
Stiles felt like he was being pulled apart; a part of him wanted to run, to run as far away as possible. While the other couldn't wait to sink his fangs into the woman's neck. But deep down he knew what he needed to do, what the right thing was to do.
He gradually stepped backwards shaking his head. "I'm not that same person I was before Klaus, and I'm never going back."
You could see the fire ignite in Klaus' eyes, he couldn't believe after all that he had done his brother still refused. He didn't want it to come to this but he was getting his brother back one way or another. One day Stiles will thank him for this, he just doesn't see it yet. Desperate times, call for desperate measures, which in Klaus case was plan B.
He marched his way towards Stiles who didn't know how to react, he didn't know what was happening. Klaus reached for the bottle of fresh human blood from his jacket and forced the substance down Stiles throat, pinching his nose so he had no choice but to swallow.
"No!" Scott yelled in defeat as he watched Stiles helplessly drink the blood.
Eventually Klaus stepped back, releasing stiles who stumbled back in disbelief. He wiped his mouth, looking back down at his hand that was now covered in blood. "How could you?!" Stiles yelled in pure anger.
"You'll thank me later brother." Klaus smiled, relieved that he was finally going to get his brother back.