Missing Page

Stiles didn't go back to school after the run in with Klaus, he couldn't. If he did he might do something that he would very much regret later on. It's been four days without blood and he could already feel the urge and it didn't help with the run in with Klaus. It brought back all the feelings and memories of the old stiles. Deep down stiles really did miss it, animal blood was no where near as tasty as human blood and he was a lot weaker now, Klaus could take him down in a matter of seconds now. But stiles knew he wouldn't let his brother get the better of him, not now after all his been through.

Stiles heard the rustling of leaves next to him, it was a little bunny. Stiles could hear its blood pumping. He could feel his fangs growing, and his eyes burning. Then bam! Stiles jumped the bunny, sinking his fangs into its fur. As soon as he tasted the blood he already felt 100x better. Eventually he was finished with the bunny, Stiles wiped the blood from his mouth and grabbed his phone to check the time, he couldn't be late for the pack meeting. It was already 5, and the meeting started at 5, only a few minutes late sure the pack won't mind, too much.

Stiles arrived at the vet clinic and could see that everybody was already here. He walked through the door and saw everyone standing around the bench looking very interested in something. "Hey guys, sorry I'm late, I just-"

"It's fine." Scott interrupted him. Stiles was taken aback by Scott, he didn't even seem to care why he was late, usually he would want to know. Stiles didn't think too much of it and quickly brushed it off.

"So what is it?" Stiles said stepping closer to have a glimpse of whatever had them all gathered around. As soon as stiles' head peaked over Scott's shoulders he couldn't believe what was in front of him. He hadn't seen it for such a long time he had forgotten about it.

"It's a book about the originals, it has everything in here." Lydia spoke up. Stiles couldn't help but gulp, everything really was in there. Well... except for one thing.

"Hey Deaton, is this meant to be like this?" Scott asked gesturing to a missing page.

Deaton creased his eyebrows in confusion. "No. It looks like somebody doesn't want us knowing who they are." Deaton said getting more intrigued by the second. Everyone looked at each other in worry. Scott looked back down to the book and flicked through the other pages, the only original who was missing was Mieczyslaw. Scott checked through the whole book again just to make sure he didn't miss anything, but everything on Mieczyslaw was gone.

"It's Mieczyslaw, there's nothing in here about him, it has to be his page that's missing." Scott said closing the book. Stiles had never been so thankful for something he had done in the past than now. If he wasn't so paranoid he wouldn't of ripped out that page centuries ago, he let out a little sigh of relief.

"We have to find his page. Stiles didn't you say he's one of the most dangerous out of all of the originals." Derek said leaning on the bench.

"Yeah." Stiles wished he didn't tell them he was the dangerous one, but it was for the better. If one day Klaus really does convince him to go ripper again then they can be prepared for the worst.

"Well lucky none of us have ran into any of the originals." Scott said looking straight at stiles. Stiles saw the way Scott was looking at him, he didn't know why Scott was acting like this.

"Stiles your shirt!" Lydia said with concern. Stiles looked down and saw a blood stain. 'Dammit. Stupid bunny.'

"Stiles is that blood?" Scott said unsure. Where could stiles of possibly been to cause blood to be on his shirt.

"I had a blood nose." Stiles said rubbing the back of his neck.

———————-—————————————————————————

The pack meeting had finished and stiles was walking back to his Jeep when he heard Scott running behind him. "Hey Scott, you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine. Um... stiles can I ask you something?" Scott said walking beside stiles.

"Yeah sure, what's up?" Stiles had no idea where this was going to go.

"You would tell me anything right?" Scott questioned.

"Yeah of course buddy."

"Well... how do you know Klaus?" Stiles froze immediately, he instantly thought back to earlier today when he was with Klaus, Scott must of followed him.

"You saw didn't you?" Stiles said wishing he was more carful.

"Yeah, when you left with out saying anything I followed you to see if you were okay, but then I saw you talking with Klaus so I didn't say anything, but yeah I saw you, so how do you know him?"

Stiles let out a breath, he had to think of something right now, he couldn't tell Scott he was Mieczyslaw, he would never forgive him. "I heard he was in beacon hills so I organised a meeting with him to make a truce and for him to leave with out harming anyone."

"So did he?" Scott sounded a little hopeful, maybe stiles actually did it and convince a original to leave. But he was also hurt, stiles didn't tell anyone that a original was in town and he was going to meet with him alone, he could of been killed.

"No." Stiles said looking down. Part of what he said was the truth, he really did tell Klaus to leave.

"Why didn't you tell us, we could of helped, and what happened if he killed you!?" Scott was angry and worried about stiles. He was so stupid to go in it alone, he was only a human and Klaus was the first ever hybrid.

"I'm sorry, but I need you all to stay out of this, otherwise he will kill all of you." Stiles really hoped Scott was just going to let it be but this was Scott McCall he was talking about, he won't let it go.

"Stiles you know I can't do that."

"I know, I just didn't want it to come to this." Stiles looked up to Scott with sad eyes.

"Come to what? Stiles what are you talking about?" Scott said with uncertainty.

Stiles stepped forward and place his hands on Scott shoulders and looked deep into his eyes. "Your going to forget this conversation, your going to forget about seeing me talking with Klaus. I left because I wasn't feeling well okay." Stiles said compelling Scott.

"We didn't have this conversation and you left because you weren't feeling well." Scott said sounding like a zombie.

Stiles stepped back. "So do you want that ride back home or not?" Stiles said smiling like nothing happened, well nothing did happen for Scott.

Scott looked around confused but shook it off. "Yeah sure man."

Stiles had never compelled anyone in beacon hills, in fact he hadn't compelled anyone for nearly 200 years, he wished he didn't have to do that to Scott but he was getting too curious and too close to figuring out who he was.