Whats it going to be?

"If you just drink from her we can go back to the old days." Klaus walked over to Stiles and placed his hand on his shoulder and surprising Stiles let Klaus do just that. "Don't you remember the fun we had?"

Stiles couldn't think straight, so many things running through his mind all at once.

'Do I finally stop fighting and go with Klaus?'

'Do I refuse and fight him?'

'Do I pack up and leave Beacon Hills and the pack forever?'

Whatever he chose it would always have a consequence. If he goes with Klaus then a lot of people will die and he would never see the pack again unless they were the ones he was fighting. If he refuses and fights Klaus, Klaus would probably go on a rampage and kill his pack. Then finally, if he left Beacon Hills, he would always have Klaus right behind him until he finally gave in. So the question remains, what was he going to do?

"We would be brothers again." Klaus said with hopefulness in his eyes.

"If I do, will you leave Beacon Hills alone?" Stiles asks, feeling defeated.

"You have my word."

This was it, after all the running and fighting, Stiles was going to give in. He knew deep down it would happen sooner or later, but he hoped he would still have a few more years to live a some what normal life. But tonight was the night his life would be turned upside down.

Stiles walked up to the woman who was leaning against the wall trembling in fear. She knew she was going to die. "Please don't." She begged Stiles.

"I'm so sorry." Stiles said with a shaky voice. He hadn't killed let alone drunk from someone in over 200 years. The worst part was he knew he was going to enjoy it. He could feel the stares from the pack; some wondering what the hell was going on and others praying he didn't go through with it. All he could think about was the panic and fear stricken faces he would have to face from his pack.

Stiles lent forward, just inches away from her neck. Was he really going to do this? Could he do it?