Wakey, Wakey

"That's not going to hold him."

"Of course it will, he can't be that strong."

Stiles can feel himself being held down, he can't move anything, which for any normal person would mean freaking the hell out. But Stiles relaxes a little finding comfort in his restraints. His head feels heavy and he hasn't found enough energy to open his eyes yet but he can tell he is still in Derek's loft.

"Ah.... Guys he's starting to wake up." Liam voices as he takes a couple of steps back. He did not want a rabid stiles going after him.

Scott stands in front of Stiles, readying himself for which Stiles he'll get. Blood thirsty vampire or preferably, the Stiles they know and love.

Stiles opens his eyes, only to reveal a worrisome Scott McCall standing in front of him. His eyes slowly move to Scott's arm where there was once blood spilling out. Scott notices and chooses to ignore. "Stiles, you okay buddy?"

"Oh yeah, I'm just peachy. It's not like I just tried to kill Derek and then drain you of blood." Scott finds the familiar sarcasm comforting.

"It's okay, we're going to help you get through this." Lydia assures. "We just have to get through the bloodlust."

Stiles looks down at the packs little concoction of random things to use to tie him to a chair. "This isn't going to hold. The second I lose it again I'm free."

"You're right, but I'm thinking a little vervain will slow you down." Derek uses a needle to inject a dose of vervain into Stiles system.

Immediately Stiles body starts to convulse. The pack all share concerned looks as they didn't really know what would happen if they injected Stiles with vervain. From what Scott had told them, vervain is painful and burns vampires. In a matter a seconds Stiles starts to laugh. "Wasn't expecting that, but that's good. Keep doing that and it'll keep me weak enough for this," Stiles nods to the ropes and whatever they could find in Derek's loft, "to actually have a chance at holding me."

"If you did get free, would you actually kill us?" Liam asked hoping Stiles is just being over kill about this whole predicament.

"I wish my answer was no." Liam gulps wishing he didn't ask the question.

"Your answer will be no, just have to do what you did before to beat the bloodlust right?" Scott wanted to sound confident but the way Stiles was looking at them did not do anything for the confidence.

"Sure, I just need a couple weeks, months or even years and I'll be as good as new. That is until I have another slip up. Look Scott I want to be hopeful and believe that things could go back to the way things were and I was, but I could of killed you and Derek just now." Stiles really did want to stay optimistic but the way things are panning out, it doesn't look too good.

"When I was first learning to be a werewolf did I try to hurt you?" Scott questions.

"Yeah but..."

"Did I try to kill you?"

Stiles sighs seeing where this was going. "Scott this isn't the same. You could never have hurt me."

"So, you still had my back. Stiles whether you like it or not, you are part of this pack." Everyone nods their head in agreement, even Derek.

"You never give up do you, even when you really should, and I mean like really should." Deep down Stiles knew this wouldn't end well, especially given the fact they still have an extremely murderous Klaus on their hands, and not to mention himself. Right at this moment, his ear drums were only fixated on the sounds of blood pumping.

Blood.

Blood.

Blood.

It was all he wanted.