Don't Be Afraid

"You know." Stiles said feeling his gut drop. He had kept it a secret for 16 years and just one mistake and everything is all unravelled.

"Mieczyslaw." Scott whispers, taking a step backwards. Who knows what stiles will do now with Scott knowing his secret.

Stiles saw how Scott was keeping his distance and watching his every move, he was afraid. "Scott it's still me, stiles, please don't be afraid."

"Your a vampire that has to kill to survive." Scott said in a shaky voice.

"No, I don't drink from people anymore, I haven't done that in 200 years, I only drink from animals. It's not the same and it makes me weak, but it's worth it." Stiles explained taking a step towards Scott, but Scott quickly steps away.

"I-I saw you with Klaus, he wants you to go with him, why?" Scott questions.

Stiles was confused as to how Scott remembers even though he compelled him to forget, but his compulsion is very weak due to the animal blood. It makes sense that a true alpha would quickly remember. "He wants me to go back home with him and go back to my old self."

"Are you going to go with him." Scott was secretly hoping stiles would stay, he was still his best friend after all. Scott just has to process all this new information.

"I can't." Stiles turned his back to face the window, he couldn't bare the looks Scott was giving him, he was still fearful. "If I go, eventually I will go back to being that ruthless monster I was once known for, a lot of innocent people will get hurt if I go."

Scott didn't say anything, he didn't know what to say. He wanted to know more about his past but then he thought it would be better left unknown.

"So what are you going to do now that you know who I really am?" Stiles asked taking a seat.

"I don't really know. Maybe I could help you get rid of Klaus." Scott suggested.

Stiles looked up at Scott in confusion. "Why? Why would you help me, you know what I am and what I've done."

"Your still my best friend whether you like it or not, and if you weren't there when I was bitten by peter, I don't know what I would of done. You didn't have anyone to help you when you first turned, so I want to be here for you now." Stiles was speechless, no one has ever thought of it like that, they just assume he was born a heartless monster.

"We need to find the white oak ash dagger before Klaus uses it on me, lucky for us I have a pretty good idea who has it."

"Who?" Scott questioned.

"We're going to pay Deaton a little visit."

Scott and stiles arrived at the vet clinic. The drive was extremely quiet, and it didn't help the fact that stiles was due for another feed and could hear Scott's blood pumping through his body as clear as day. It eventually become too overwhelming that stiles had to turn the radio on.

But finally the two of them walked into the clinic. Stiles was first to walk in and was surprised to see no deaton, where was he?

"Deaton?" Stiles said looking around as did Scott.

Until Deaton stepped out from the shadows, holding a crossbow aimed at stiles. Scott's eyes grew wide in panic as he knew what he was going to do, but before anyone could do anything, Deaton released the trigger and watched as the wooden arrow went flying into stiles's chest.

Stiles fell to his knees chocking for air. He looked at Deaton and only saw hatred in his eyes. "Stiles!" Scott screamed racing over. He saw grey veins crawling up stiles's skin. "What's happening? What did you do?!"

"He's dying. But he will heal in a matter of time. Being an original vampire has its advantages." Deaton said watching stiles falling deeper and deeper into the darkness.

Stiles eyes gradually closed as the grey veins covered his whole body. Stiles was dead; for now. Anger consumed Scott, why did Deaton do this?

"Why did you do that, he's done nothing but help us!" Scott said barley keeping his shift at bay.

"I'm sorry Scott, I truly am but Klaus came by earlier and took the white oak ash dagger and told me everything about stiles." Deaton said. "Scott I need you to understand how dangerous he is."

"I know stiles, I know what he's done and what he is, but he hasn't had human blood for 200 years, he's trying to have a normal life." Scott said trying to defend he's friend. He glanced over to where stiles's very still body laid, he couldn't believe Deaton would do that.

"Scott, Stiles is a ripper, the first ripper. Just one drop of human blood and he won't be able to control himself until all the grief becomes too much and he turns his humanity off, then there will be no stoping him." Deaton explain.

"He won't drink human blood, I know he won't."

Then all of a sudden they heard a groan coming from stiles. The veins were disappearing and his colour was coming back, until finally he slowly stood up. He looked around for a second before realising where he was. His eyes instantly locked with Deaton's. Stiles moved towards Deaton causing him to step back. "You killed me?" Stiles said almost uncertain.

"Yes, I did and I'm sorry I wasn't thinking straight." Deaton said.

Stiles couldn't help but laugh. "Oh yes you were, you knew exactly what you were doing. Your working with Klaus aren't you?" Deaton didn't answer, the truth was yes, he was was working with Klaus to get rid of stiles, but now he was beginning to think otherwise.

"Aren't you!" Stiles raised his voice which took Scott by surprise.

"Stiles." Scott tried to get his attention, but it was all on Deaton. "Stiles!"

Stiles looked at Scott. "Your face, its changed." Scott said shocked at how terrifying he looked.

Stiles turned around, not wanting Scott to see that side of him. Before coming here he was barley able to stop himself from drinking blood but now that Deaton killed him the hunger only worsened. "I'm sorry, I didn't want you to see that." He said before walking towards the exist.

"Hey, where are you going." Scott asked worried about what he might do next.

"I'm going to catch a bunny." Stiles said before using his vampirism.

Hey hope you liked it and feel free to tell me what you thought of it or if you have any ideas. 😊