Why?

"Scott, he will be okay, I know he will." Stiles hears Lydia outside. He knew ears dropping on their conversation wouldn't lessen the pain it would only intensify it; but he couldn't stop himself. It was nice seeing them again even if he threaten them and only brought more torment and regret for Stiles.
He watched the three of them walk away. Part of him desperately wanted to run up to them and say, 'guys I was just messing with you, of course I want you're help,' and walk off happily ever after style. While the other let all the 'what if's' consume his mind. What if he drank from them and couldn't stop? What if he lost control and hurts all of them? Or what if it got so bad he turned his humanity off and did unspeakable things to his pack? Stiles couldn't bare it. He needed to gain control over himself again before even thinking about Scott and the others.
First things first, he needed to decrease his intake of blood each day. He hadn't had a blood bag yet due to the surprise visit from Scott, Lydia and Liam, which in hindsight was probably a good thing. He had already started his mission of less blood bags a day with out even knowing it.
Stiles made his way to his freezer where he kept his supply to section off how many bags he'll have a day. However, he found himself staring at one very lonely bag in the middle of the huge, almost empty freezer. "Well this isn't good." Only a couple of seconds into Stiles plan and it has already gone down the drain, fast. Although it would definitely lessen the blood take, given there was only one blood bag.
Stiles slammed down the freezer door in frustration. He looked around the room seeing all the drained blood bags scattered across the floor. He never really took much notice until now making his lips curl up in disgust. He really was a mindless monster when he had blood, he couldn't even recall drinking most of them. Still now he was craving blood big time which made him even more disgusted in himself. How could one hate something so much but yet want it so badly it hurts.
Maybe he should have taken up on Scott's offer. 'His an alpha right? He would be able to handle me if something happened.' As soon as the thought passed Stiles shook his head. He couldn't put Scott and everyone in that situation, he wouldn't. None of them deserved it.
If only Klaus never came to Beacon Hills none of this would of happened, in fact, in their minds Stiles would still be human. Klaus wanted his brother back so badly he didn't care for the life Stiles built for himself, he didn't care for Stiles' happiness or anything for that matter. He only cares about Klaus. Stiles slams his fist down on the freezer lid with enough force to create a fist sized dint.
"Somebody hasn't had their blood for the day."
Stiles' eyes widen with rage at the first sound of their voice. "You?!" Stiles turns around balling his fist ready for another beating. However Klaus saw it coming a mile away and dodged it, causing Stiles' hand to smash straight through the wall. "It's always you! Why?! Why do you love to make my life miserable!?" Stiles screams completely ignoring the new design in his wall.
"You know why."
"Well please enlighten me as to why you kidnapped my friends, tied and gaged them then proceeded to make them watch while you forced blood down my throat!"
"The family has been separated for too long and the only way to get you back was to get the old you back. The best version of you Mieczyslaw." Klaus walked closer to Stiles. "For you to become Mieczyslaw again, your so called pack needed to be removed but for some unknown reason they still care for you. So you now have two options; one is you come with me and become a happy family once more, or two, you stay and try to save your pack from me. You're choice brother, you have till midnight tomorrow." With that Klaus disappeared into the night once again leaving a very broken Stiles.

There's probably a whole bunch of spelling mistakes in there but I wanted to get something out to you guys. Tell me what you think of the story so far and what you want to see happen next. Also thank you for sticking around and reading my story it really does mean a lot especially when I see all the nice comments, it gives me motivation to write more, so thank you again. 😁