Keep Your Distance

Scott can see the pain and fear in Stiles' eyes begging him to just go, he can see the veins reappear and then disappear showing Stiles' on going battle with his supernatural side, he can see his whole body tensing up, trying to hold himself back for as long as he possibly can. It was clear that Stiles wasn't giving up so easily, if only he would let them help him instead of doing it on his own. "If you just come with us, I'm sure Deaton will have something to help you."
Stiles looked almost amused, "what? So he'll shoot me again. No thanks."
"Stiles there's only so many blood bags you can drink." Scott couldn't help look around the floor, there were empty blood bags scattered everywhere. Each one was dried up completely, making it clear that Stiles was staving. He didn't leave a single drop of blood to waste; this sent shivers up Scott's back. If this is him just on blood bags then imagine what he would do to people.
On instinct Scott stepped forward as some kind of indicator that he wasn't scared of Stiles. "Don't." Stiles didn't trust himself, if Scott came any closer it was almost guaranteed that he would snap. However, Mother Nature didn't care for Stiles' little predicament; a breeze came through the glassless window filling Stiles' nose with Scott's scent. Scott saw the change in Stiles' demeanour instantly, even the atmosphere felt threatening. Stiles' shift was at its tipping point already, only to have a single breeze tip it over. Stiles turned his head to avoid Scott's eyes. He hated people seeing his face like this, it was the face of a monster.
Scott was glad that Lydia and Liam decided to go and wait outside, Stiles didn't need the pressure of other people.
In an instant Stiles smashed his fist into the nearest wall, causing debris to fly everywhere. "Scott I know you think you are helping me but you're not. I've been through this before, I learnt to live off my animal diet once and I can do it again, but not with the pack around," now having a little bit of his composure back he faced Scott. "Look, I can't stand people I love being around me like this. In the state I'm in, it's too easy to hurt you, and I can't - I can't..."
All Scott wanted to do was be there for his friend, but the one thing he thought he was doing right was only causing more pain for stiles. "Stiles I..."
It hurt Stiles to tell Scott to go away. Scott wasn't one to just watch his friends in pain and do nothing, but in this situation Stiles couldn't see it any other way. He couldn't stand the thought of hurting his friends who he had begun to think of as family. "Scott I'll be okay. I just need some time to get myself together, and then if I'm still welcome in the pack we'll stop Klaus together."
"You'll always be welcome in the pack. You know where to find us when you're ready." Stiles nodded with a small smile.
Scott knew he wasn't helping Stiles now, he was making him fear himself even more which was the opposite of what he was trying to do. For now the best thing was to just keep his distance.

Scott walked outside, when he was met with two very frantic people bombarding him with questions. "Is he okay, are you okay?"
"We heard a loud crash in there, we were worried."
"He's going to be okay. We just need to give him time." Scott tried to put on a brave face for his friends but seeing Stiles like that broke his heart. He knew the Stiles he grew to love was still there but now there was something else inside trying to break free. The thought of Stiles becoming what he use to be scared Scott to death. If it came to it, he didn't even know if he could be the one fighting Stiles, it just felt so wrong.
As if Lydia could read Scott's mind she placed a comforting hand on his shoulder, "Scott, he will be okay, I know he will." Even though she sounded confident that she was right, Scott could see that she too was terrified of what was to come.

Guys I'm soooo so sorry, I didn't even realise it had been over a year since I updated this story and probably all my other stories too. This year has been a busy year but I have finally finished all my exams and I have a lot of free time (kinda), I plan to update as much as I can. Also, I would love to know what you think of this story and what you would like to happen next. Again really sorry but hopefully I'll get to update more frequently.