Stay Away

Klaus walks towards Stiles, leaning in. "Your 'friends' are free of their compulsion. You know where to find me." Stiles remains unresponsive, staring at nothing in particular.
Klaus continued to let himself out knowing he was leaving behind a very broken Stiles.
The room was still, no one knew what to do or what to say. Until Scott slowly walked up to Stiles, placing a hand on his should making him flinch. This gesture seemed to break Stiles from his trance as he started shaking his head while stepping away from Scott. "You need to stay away from me." He said fearful of himself. This shattered Scott's heart seeing his friend this broken.
"Stiles." Scott stepped forward in an attempt to get closer which caused Stiles to only step further away.
"Please, just stay away." Stiles voice broke as he struggled to hold the tears back. He turned around and used his vampire speed to vanish into thin air.
"Stiles..." Scott whispered, feeling nothing but numbness.
"His Mieczyslaw, isn't he." Lydia walked besides Scott.
"He didn't want any of this, he was fighting so hard. How could Klaus do this to him, his own brother." Scott couldn't describe how angry he was at Klaus, he was finding it difficult to control hisself.
"He deserves what he gets." Derek spoke from the other side of the room causing both Scott and Lydia to look at him in disbelief.
"What did you say?" Scott didn't believe what he was hearing.
"He's a original vampire Scott, not to mention a ripper. Do you know what he has done?" Derek spat.
"Do you know what his done for us. His saved your ass countless of times."
"All I'm saying is he can't be trusted, especially given the fact that he has a taste for human blood now."
Liam wasn't listening to anything going on right now, he was too busy trying to wrap his head around being in the same room with a original vampire, how is he still alive right now?
"He needs help and I'm going to find him, anyone's welcome to join me." Scott said walking towards the door.
Lydia wasn't lying, she was terrified of Stiles. He could kill her in matter of seconds or he could of compelled her all this time, but deep down she knew she cared for Stiles whether she liked it or not. "Wait, I'm coming with you." Lydia called out. Scott smiled in reply then turned to face Liam who looked like he would faint any minute.
"You coming?"
Liam looked up, weighing up his options. "Yeah."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 4 days later ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Scott, it's been four days. We might have to accept the fact that his gone." Lydia tried reasoning with Scott.
"Look, I know no bodies seen him for days but I can't just forget about him. He's out there and he needs help." Scott was determined to find Stiles, he didn't care how long it takes, he needs to know Stiles is okay. He can't imagine what he's going through.
"We aren't forgetting about him, it's just he's what? A thousand years old, I think he can handle himself."
"Lydia I'm not giving up on him."
Liam runs through the door, startling both of them. "I have a lead." He blurts outs.
"What, What is it?"
"There's been rumours saying the old cabin in the woods is haunted. A few walkers came back saying there's shadows in the cabin that move so fast that it's like there a blur, and you can hear footsteps walking around. It's a long shot but do you think Stiles could of found refuge in there?" Liam explained. He new it was far fetched but they needed something, and who knows it could be Stiles. It seems like the perfect place to hide. No people, it's isolated and very quiet.
"It could be something, let's go." Scott said eager to find his best friend.

They finally arrived at the cabin. It was very rundown and looked like it would collapse any second now. "Do you think he could actually be in there?" Liam asked nervously.
"There's only one way to find out." Scott said as he made his way toward the cabin.
He slowly opened to door, revealing a very dull looking room. Spider webs were seen in nearly every corner and some widows were missing glass. Overall it wasn't a welcoming place.
As they made there way to another room, they couldn't help but notice blood bags scattered across the floor. There had to of been at least 20, where did Stiles get these from?
"At least his not drinking from actual people." Liam said trying not to look at all the empty blood bags.
"Stiles we know you're here, we just want to help." Scott said knowing Stiles can here him.
"I told you to stay away." Stiles said making all three of them jump. It was as if he just appeared out of no where.
"We're your friends Stiles, we're only here to help." Lydia spoke up, looking at stiles with sadness in her eyes. He looked terrible. His clothes were torn and dirty and his hair was going in every which way.
"I'm fine." He said stepping closer. "Now I need you to go."
"We came all this way and now you want us to leave?" In all honesty Liam didn't mind leaving, actually he would rather leave. He didn't like how Stiles was looking at him like he was his next meal.
"Look, I appreciate you looking out for me, I really do. But it's not safe to be around me. I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if I did anything to you. So please just go." All stiles could hear was their blood, all he could smell was their blood. He needed them to go now.
"No, we aren't leaving, not until you come with us." Scott wasn't giving up, not when he was this close.
Stiles slammed his hand on the table in front of him, letting out his frustration. "You don't understand. You being here is driving me crazy. All I can think about is your blood, and very soon I won't be able to control myself."
"Scott maybe we should leave." Liam said looking at the crack stiles just made in the table.
"You guys can go, but I'm not going anywhere." Scott stood his ground.
"Scott, if you don't go I will kill you." Stiles threaten barley able to keep himself at bay. Scott could of sworn he saw veins appear under Stiles' eyes.