Prologue

Stiles watches the deer from afar crouching down behind the bushes, waiting to make his move. He felt his fangs penetrate through his gums. He wished he didn't have to hurt such an innocent animal, or drink blood for that matter, but if he wanted to remain alive then it was either this or killing humans. He tries to hold off from drinking for as long as he could before the urge becomes too much, he usually lasts for a week until he has to drink. Stiles had promised himself a clean slate; a fresh start to a new life when he moved to Beacon Hills. No original siblings, no more drinking and messing around with humans and most importantly no more being the ripper. It was difficult at times to stay true to his promise, especially if someone drew blood or if he hadn't drank for a while, but he always remembered what it was like being the ripper and that was enough to stop himself. No matter what, he wouldn't go back to that.

Being the ripper was hard for stiles. When they were first turned into the abominations of nature they all had a craving for blood, that's all they could think of 24/7; but stiles was the worst. At first, he tried to hold off the best he could, but soon the urge became too much, the more he drank the more he wanted it. It was at a point where Elijah himself had to pull stiles off his victims before he drained them dry. Before soon stiles was known as the ripper.

Whenever anybody heard of stiles name whether they be supernatural or human, they would cower in fear. Stiles was feared by almost everyone. In the beginning, he liked having the power, but as time went on he began to despise it. All he wanted was company and to feel loved, instead he felt like a monster. Even his own family were cautious around him, not wanting to anger him or cause him to go on another rampage killing whole villages; that was except for Klaus. He enjoyed having his brother as a ripper, he liked people running in fear when they heard their names, he loved the power.

Eventually stiles broke away from his family and headed straight for a small town called Beacon Hills. He convinced his oldest sister, Freya to do a spell on him so it was as if he grew up in Beacon Hills. No one would know him and he could start a whole new life.

That's when he met Scott McCall, his werewolf best friend. As soon as they met they instantly clicked. Stiles didn't understand why he got along with Scott so well, but he didn't mind, in fact he loved having the company. He told Scott almost everything, well except for being a 1000-year-old vampire. They were practically inseparable.

Then soon after stiles met the famous Lydia Martin, he knew he was in love with her the moment he laid eyes on her. At first, he didn't know what was happening, he had never experienced having a crush before. It made him feel somewhat human, it was a breath of fresh air. No one knew of him being a supernatural creature, the whole town thought of him being a goofy, sarcastic teenage boy, and that's the way stiles liked it.