Don't give in

"Stiles?"

Stiles could hear his friends trying to get his attention but he couldn't bare the look on their faces. All hope he had was now gone. After all the fighting to stay on the right path it turns out to be all for nothing. He's friends we're going to die by his hands.

Scott kneeled in front of Stiles not completely sure he should be doing this but he had to get Stiles to snap out of it one way or another. "Hey! It's not over yet." Still no response. "Stiles!" Scott shock his shoulders.

Stiles looked up at Scott. "You don't get it. When the hallucinations start I won't be myself. There's a high chance I'll attack you."

"We still have time right? We can come up with a plan."

Stiles stands up groaning a little from the bite left by his lovely brother. He was already starting to feel weak. "I should have never involved any of you in this. I'm so sorry."

After an hour they start to notice a difference in Stiles. He laid on the lounge across the other side of the room in an attempt to get as far away from his friends as possible. As they watched from afar they noticed he started to talk in his sleep. They didn't understand what he was saying but they knew it was about his past. From a human point of view it looked like he had a severe fever, the way his skin was covered in sweat and his face looked flushed, if only it was a simple as a fever. That they could deal with.

"I didn't do it... it wasn't me..." Stiles mumbled swinging his head side to side before sitting up in an instance. This startled Derek, Scott and Lydia, but none of them dared to move, not wanting to further provoke the unstable Original.

Stiles looked around blinking as if he was trying to snap out of a trance. "Where am I?" He questions now noticing there's people in the room. He stands up now confused and anxious. "Who are you?!"

Scott puts his hands up to show they mean no danger. "Stiles, it's me Scott... Derek and Lydia are here too. You're in Derek's loft." They watch as Stiles face distorts with terror after realising what's happening.

He starts to staggered back before resuming his spot on the couch. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to..."

"Where'd you go?" Lydia simply asks.

Stiles rests his head in his hands. "It doesn't matter." Now regathering his thoughts he looks back up at his friends. "I haven't done anything have I?"

"No, you've only been talking in your sleep." Scott takes it upon himself to answer.

"That's good." Stiles sighs in relief. "I forgot how much it scatters your mind, it's been along time since I've had to deal with a werewolf bite."

Silence falls over them, no one too sure on what to do or say next. Stiles continues to stay seated, not willing to drift off to sleep again fearing that it will trigger another hallucination. Before he could do any thing else his breathing quickens which alarms the others. He falls to his knees coughing unable to breath. Scott rushes over to help him back onto the couch. Lydia follows suit and puts the back of her hand up to Stiles forehead. "You're really burning up. There has to be something we can do?"

Once he is finally able to catch his breath he tries to push them away and sits back up. "I'm fine, really."

Lydia takes off her cardigan and uses it to dab his face. "You're not fine. Just let us help."

Stiles gets up and pushes past Lydia and Scott. "There's nothing you can do, except keep your distance..." He closes his eyes trying to control his breathing. "I just need to..." Stiles sways a little before stumbling forward. He uses the coffee table in front to balance himself.