1

Irene POV

My alarm goes off and I immediately open my eyes. Another day has arrived. Before I got out of my bed, my sister jumps on top of me.

"YAH KIM YERIM!" I yell! I get up and before I knew she was out of my room running for her life laughing. I get up and groan. I should get used to this at this point she always does this. I look at my phone and see a picture of me and my two best friends, Moonbyul and Solar. Has it really been that long? I thought to myself. Before I could continue thinking, the doorbell rang. I quickly got into my uniform, grabbed my breakfast and bag, and opened the door to see Solar and Moonbyul kissing.

"Ahem." I let out a dry cough trying to get their attention, but it didn't work.

"YAH! It's not like you are going off to war! Stop kissing in front of my house and in front of someone who is single!" They stopped and looked at me. I was taken aback by how quickly they turned to me. They both burst into laughter and Moonbyul wiped her eye like she had shed a tear from laughing.

"Haha did you see the look on your face!" Moonbyul kept on laughing and I realized that they did this on purpose. I rolled my eyes at Moonbyul and just started walking to her car.

"Aww come on, don't be like that! It isn't our fault that you are single." Moonbyul said while chuckling. Solar looked at Moonbyul and hit her in the shoulder. I stared at her and that told her that she needed to shut up.

"You're lucky Solar's your girlfriend or else I would have beaten you up." Moonbyul just nodded her head quickly and with that we all got into the car. 

Seulgi POV

"KANG SEULGI! GET UP RIGHT NOW YOU BRAT!" I groan and pull a pillow over my head trying to block out the noise that my mother is making.

"SEULGI!" I hear my mom open my door. I could tell that she was mad at me...when is she not though. 

"Five more minutes." I said without opening my eyes.

"It's your first day at your new school get up!" After my mom said that I immediately remembered. Right, I'm going to a different school now. 

I Jump out of my bed and get ready fast. The more I stay in this house with my mom, the more I lose my own sanity. Without eating breakfast, I walk out the door and get on my motorcycle and drive off to my new school. My new life.

Irene POV

Once we made it onto campus we immediately go to our classrooms. Byul had something to do so me and Solar went on without her. 

"So I see that you two are doing just fine." I said as we walked.

"Ya. She may act like a stubborn child, but she really does care and that's what makes her very special to me." I look at Yongsun in disgust after she said such a cringey thing. 

"Great now I have to deal with two greasy people in my life." I said as I let out a sigh. Yongsun just laughed.

"True, but at least I don't make fun of you all the time." I let out a groan again. Seriously though, why does Moonbyul keep bullying me for my height and literally everything else?! 

Seulgi POV

I arrived at school with 10 minutes to spare...did I speed, yes, but that isn't the point. At least I wasn't late.

I go to where the principle is and grab my schedule. Just as I walk out of the building, I accidentally bump into someone.

"I'm really sorry about that!" I quickly lend them my hand.