5

Seulgi POV

I wake up earlier than usual and decides to go to class since I don't want to stay with my mom. I get dressed and walk out of the room. 

I kept having thoughts about what Irene said last night. Why would Irene be scared? If that place was important to her, why did she stop going to it?

I entered the classroom and only saw Jisoo sitting at our desk. I walked over to her and smiled. 

"Hey Jisoo!" She looked a little bit shocked and then looked at me in embarrassment. 

"H-hey Seulgi." She looked down a little and I was wondering what the heck was going on.

"How are you today?" I asked trying to lighten the mood.

"I-I'm good...Seulgi?" I look at her with a confused expression.

"Yes?"

"H-here!" Jisoo hands me an envelope and I take it out and read it. 

You're such a charismatic person Seulgi. I know you don't know me well, but I really want to get to know you more on a personal level. Will you be my girlfriend? ~Jisoo <3

I only thought that these cliche things would be in movies only. Before I could give out a response, Moonbyul comes over and takes that out of my hand. Behind Moonbyul is Irene and Solar. Uh oh.

"Oh looks like someone has a crush on our Seulgi!" Moonbyul kind of yells. I look at Solar hit Moonbyul and then I look at Irene's face. It's kind of unreadable. Before I could say anything, more classmates come in and the teacher tells us to sit in our seats. 

I sit next to Jisoo and it's the most awkward thing ever. She passes a note to me and asks for my answer. 

Sorry Jisoo, I don't really want to be in a relationship right now. Maybe we can be friends?

She nods, but I can see the disappointment in her face. I look around and my eyes land on Irene's eyes for a second, but then she decides to look away. What is happening?

Irene POV

Why am I pissed off at this? Seulgi always sits next to Jisoo, but it bothers me so much today. Is it because Jisoo confessed? Why do I feel hatred and hurt at the same time?

I hear the teacher call my name and I don't know how, but I still managed to give her a correct answer even though I had thoughts about Seulgi in my head.

After class ends, I go over to our group of 4. Moonbyul, Yongsun and Seulgi are laughing.

"Wow, who knew you would be confessed to?" Moonbyul says while hitting Seulgi's shoulder. Seulgi just laughs it off.

"I know right? I only thought this stuff happened in movies!" I looked away and felt hurt. I didn't laugh either and I think Yongsun noticed this. 

"So, what was your response?" Moonbyul asked. That was when I didn't want to stay there any longer. I didn't want to know the answer. Why should I care about what her answer is?

I walk out of the room before I heard Seulgi's answer and I heard Yongsun call for me. I waited for her and she caught up to me. 

"Hey, you alright Joohyun?" I looked at Yongsun and she looked really worried.

"Ya, sorry. I just don't like this feeling that I am feeling. Does that make sense to you?" She nods.

"What does it feel like?"

I close my eyes and focus on what I am feeling. "I feel anger, hatred, and sad. I feel hurt." I look at her and she is wearing a smile on her face.