21

Irene POV

Me and Solar didn't know what to do after school the next time we went. We were always rushing to the gym to practice for volleyball, but with the season over, we don't really know what to do.

"So what should we do now?" I asked. Solar just smiled and shrugged.

"Wanna go visit our girlfriends?" I just nod and we make our way over to where the boxing club is.

We opened the door and immediately heard yelling and chaos. I looked around the room and saw three boxing rings. In one of them was Moonbyul with another guy boxing.

I saw Seulgi yelling things at Moonbyul.

"YAH! DEFEND!" Moonbyul defends the jabs at her and when it was time, she started pounding him back. The guy stumbles back and falls on the ground. The coach starts to count down and once they hit zero they yelled Knockout.

I see Seulgi pat Moonbyul's back and then make eye contact with me. She immediately smiles and taps Moonbyul to get her attention. They both jog over to us.

"Hey." I said. 

"What are you guys doing here?" Seulgi asked. 

"We're here to watch you guys practice. You came to ours so we want to support and come to yours." Solar said. I nodded. Seulgi looked at me.

"Are you resting well?" 

"Ya thanks. Now you have to rest well and not make stupid moves." I said while I stuck my tongue out at her. 

"Ooo, I want to see you guys go head to head." Solar said while clapping her hands. 

"Okay, bet." Moonbyul said. I just looked at Seulgi and she looked very determined to do that.

"Sure." I see them both get into the ring. Me and Solar stand at the corners of the ring to talk to our girlfriends.

"Seulgi."

She turns around and looks at me.

"Yes?"

"Be careful please." She nodded and smiled.

I step on the platform of the ring to get to the same level as her and give her a kiss on her cheek.

"Beat her!" Seulgi just smiles and nods.

"I will for you."

I got down from the ring and stood on the ground level to watch. Solar stood beside me.

"Byul's going to kick Seul's butt." She said.

"Watch Seulgi win this fight. You'll see." I said back.

"A dollar." 

"Fine." I said. We shook hands sealing the bet and watched the match. 

The coach was going to be the ref and stood in the middle. The whistle blew and both Seulgi and Moonbyul made their way towards each other. I look at Seulgi's eyes and they are so charismatic when focused on something.

Her eyes are so fierce and she looks like a completely different person. She's kind of scary with those eyes.

Moonbyul takes the move first and starts to hit Seulgi. I see Seulgi put up her arms to block the attacks. Eventually Moonbyul stops and step away a little. Seulgi then put her arms down and started to attack Moonbyul. Moon put her hands up and it continued like that for a while. Round one ended and round two began. Both were out of breath and me and Solar started to worry. 

I saw Seulgi start attacking Moonbyul, but I could tell that she wasn't as strong as she was earlier. Moonbyul looked happy about this and started to hit Seulgi hard. She hit her in the side and Seulgi fell down.