13

Seulgi POV

We stayed hugging until we heard the police sirens. We both went with the police and Irene showed the evidence that she recorded. After turning in evidence and answering some questions, Irene says that she has to go back to the shop and call her manager. 

We both looked at the broken glass door in front of us and I could tell that Irene was scared as heck.

She dialed in her manager's number.

"Hello? Irene?"

"Hi, we have a problem with the shop." Irene's voice was shaking a little and I decided to take the phone from Irene and finish the conversation for Irene.

"Hi ma'am. I'm Seulgi, Irene's friend that she comes to for a 5 minute break."

"Okay."

"I broke your glass door." I took a glance at Irene and she was shocked. On the other end of the line I heard silence.

"Hello? Ma'am?"

"YOU WHAT?!" I took the phone off my ear because it was so loud. I could even tell that Irene heard it too because she flinched.

"There's a good reason for this I swear!" I said panicking. 

"There better be miss Seulgi! Where are you?!" 

"At the shop."

"Don't you dare move!" She then hung up on me and Irene looks like she is having a mental breakdown on the floor. 

"Hey, you okay?" I crouch down next to her and pat her back.

"She's gonna kill me Seul. You've got to save me!" She looks terrified and I just chuckle at how dramatic this girl is.

"Don't worry, it was my fault so I will explain everything to her." I said trying to reassure Irene. She just nods. 

After waiting for what seems like forever, we see a car park and the slam of the car door. Irene starts to panic even more and I can see why she is scared of her manager. Her manager is pretty scary, but I'm still scared of Irene more.

She stands in front of the shop and takes a deep breath. She turns towards us and I feel like my ears fell off.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?! I SWEAR YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD REASON OR I WILL COMMIT MURDER AND GO TO JAIL!!" I see Irene covering her ears and I wish that I did that too.

I walk up to her and calmly explain everything that happened. The manager gets calmer as I explain what happened and I feel a little relieved.

"Irene, why didn't you tell me that you were afraid of being alone in the dark?" I also looked at Irene with a curious expression.

"I wanted to get over my fear, but now I don't think I will be able to anytime soon." I hear the manager sigh.

"Thank god for your friend here and I'm glad you both are safe. I'm sorry for making you close up the shop." 

"Don't worry. I thought nothing would happen. I just don't think I'll do it again anytime soon." She then took my hand and held it.

"I'm really glad my friend came here too. She really is an amazing person." She said while smiling at me. I felt a blush creep up onto my face and I smiled at her.

"You two should get a room already." We both looked at the manager and saw her roll her eyes.

"Anyway, I'll solve this issue tomorrow. Irene, you have the day off tomorrow." She waves her hand without turning back to us. Me and Irene then starts walking back to Irene's house.