18

Seulgi POV

I wake up when I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I pull it out and it says it's Solar. I call over Moonbyul and she stops her match and runs over to me. I answer the phone call.

"Hey Solar. What's up?"

"It's Irene." My heart immediately stops.

"What happened?!" 

"Nothing too bad. She just passed out although she hasn't woken up yet and it has been like 5 minutes already." I immediately hang up the phone and me and Moonbyul made our way to the volleyball court. 

We walked inside and saw a crowd and I just walked through it. I saw Irene on laying on ground with her head on Solar's lap. 

"Seul, can you take her home? I think she needs some rest." I nod and pick her up bridal style. All of the teammates let's out "oohs" and "awws" But I didn't care.

I drive her home and carry her to her house. I ring the doorbell and Yeri answers it. 

"What happened to Irene Unnie?"

"She fell asleep during practice." I said trying not to worry her.

"You mean she passed out?" Well there goes that sugarcoat.

I nod. I hear Yeri sigh and open the door wider for me.

"It's about time she passes out. Unnie always works hard even if she doesn't have to. She makes it hard on herself and criticizes herself as well." I look at Yeri. She might be young, but she is very wise for someone her age.

"I'm gonna go put her in her bed." Yeri just nods and I bring Irene to her bedroom and place her gently on the bed. As soon as I placed Irene on the bed, she wakes up and looks at me shocked. She sits up on her bed.

"Why am I in my room? What are you doing here? What time is it?" 

"One question at a time please."

"Fine, why am I here?"

"Because you passed out at practice and Solar told me to bring you home." I said while sighing.

"Take me back." I glare at her this time.

"Bae Joohyun you are going to stay here and get some rest!"

"My team needs me right now! I'm still the captain!" 

"I don't care if you're the captain Irene! You're still a human! You can't think that you are invincible!" I didn't mean to raise my voice, but I had enough of this. She needs to learn that she can take a break.

She looks shocked but doesn't say anything which makes me continue.

"Bae Joohyun, please stop and take a break for once. You're making everyone worry about you. Your teammates, Your friends, your family, and even me. It's okay to take a break every once in a while Irene, but do you even know what that is? I'm really worried about you and I really care about you. I want the old Joohyun back the one who doesn't look like a cute raccoon and who doesn't get angry. The one who is always calm and positive." I look at Irene and she is just looking down.

I lift up her chin so that her eyes meet mine. 

"I love you so much Bae Joohyun and it really hurts seeing you treat yourself like this." I pull her into a hug and she just stays still.

I hear a little chuckle and I pull away from the hug to look at Irene...I think she's lost it.

"How could I be so stupid." She looked up at me.