6

Irene POV

I woke up and looked at myself in the mirror. Seulgi's words kept on repeating in my head.

"You look pretty without glasses Irene."

I took off my glasses and decided to go. I'm scared of taking them off. Maybe someone would recognize me. 

I walk into the class and everyone stares at me. I started to freak out on the inside, but then I saw Yongsun and the group. I walked over to them.

"Hey Solar. Can we talk outside real quick?" Yongsun nods and we both walk out of the classroom together.

"Irene...are you out of your mind?! What if someone recognizes you. Or worse, what if HE recognizes you?" I looked at her and thought those exact same things.

"I'm trying to forget the past. This is all thanks to Seulgi too. Besides, we haven't seen him in a while so maybe he forgot about me?" I said. It was true. Once I met Seulgi I started to break down the walls I built up and started to leave the past behind. I feel grateful, but scared at the same time.

"There's no way he would forget about you Irene. We both know that." I look at her and I see how serious she really is.

"Just for today." She looked reluctant, but decided to agree just for today. 

We walked back into the classroom and went to our seats. During class, I saw Seulgi looking at me and smile. I smiled back. 

She stuck out her hand and mouthed the word "Rock, paper, scissors." I thought she was really cute and nodded. We played a little bit together until the teacher called on Seulgi to pay attention. I laughed at her and she looked back at me with a smile as well.

She was kind of different today. More playful? Later during class we made eye contact again and she was blinking weirdly at me. I guessed that it was a wink and I also tried to wink back, but I can't wink either so we both ended up laughing at each other for how weird we looked.

After class, I walked over to her.

"Were you trying to flirt with me Kang Seulgi?" I asked while laughing. She nodded cutely and gave her eye smile.

"Actually, yes. Did it work?" She looked expectant and I just smiled back.

"It made my heart flutter." We both giggled at each other and then went over to Moonbyul and Yongsun. 

We went outside for lunch and Yongsun pointed at a tree.

"Let's go eat under the tree and maybe sleep. I'm tired." We all agreed and decided to go sit under the tree. 

Seulgi sat besides me and I started to feel a little sleepy. I could tell Seulgi was a little tired too. Before I went to sleep, Yongsun and Moonbyul had to do something and said that they would be back. I fell asleep immediately after they left.

Yongsun/Solar POV

Before lunch

"Hey Moon?" I asked. 

"Hmm?" 

"What do you say we help out the two love birds?" I asked. Moonbyul had an evil smile on her face and she agreed. 

When we got to under the tree. I noticed how tired both Joohyun and Seulgi were. This is perfect. Joohyun was barely awake.

"Hey Irene, me and Moon have to do something real quick, we'll be right back." Irene nodded and then we left for 5 minutes. Me and Moon held hands while walking around the school.

"How do you think they are doing right now?" Byulie asked me.

"Shall we go see?" I asked and she smiled again.