19

Irene POV

"YAH! Yeri!!" I woke up after hearing a little scream. I rubbed my eyes and remembered what happened. I got up and looked around and noticed how colorful the walls looked. I went to the sticky notes and started to read them.

You're perfect.

I looked at another one next to it.

The world doesn't deserve you.

You're beautiful inside and out.

I love you.

You're kind.

You're respectful.

I kept walking around the room and read them all. They were all over my walls. Usually I would get angry, but I felt really touched that someone did this and I think I know who did it.

"YAH! Stop killing me!!" I sighed and walked towards the sound. I saw Yeri and Seulgi playing a shooter game together and just giggled at how Seulgi was acting like a kid. 

I gave her a back hug and she jumped a little.

"Oh thank god it's just you." I chuckle and then I stare at her. She is so charismatic and beautiful. I stare at her beautiful monolid eyes and then my eyes stare at her lips.

I hear Yeri gag.

"Love...I hate it." She said. Me and Seulgi just rolled our eyes. I sat next to Seulgi on the floor and Yeri decided to give us some space. Or she just didn't want to be a third wheeler.

"How are you feeling? Did you get enough rest?" Seulgi looked a little worried.

"I did thank you." I give her a kiss on the cheek. I then kiss her on the lips. We both parted after and Seulgi looked at me confused.

"What was that for?" 

"For you being the best girlfriend and person in my life. I really am grateful to you Seulbear."

"I'm more grateful to you Baechu." Before anything else could happen, I heard the door open and looked at the time. I didn't know it was still kind of early. 

My parents walked in and we made eye contact. To say they were shocked was an understatement. I don't usually come home because of my busy schedule.

"Irene, what are you doing here so early? Don't you have work?"

"No, I kind of passed out during volleyball practice." My parents looked at me worried.

"Are you okay? Do you need to go to the hospital?!"

"It's not that bad don't worry. Besides, Seulgi was here to take care of me." They both looked at each other and then my mom sighed. 

"Thank you Seulgi. Sorry if our daughter is a burden." Ouch.

"Haha it's fine Mr. Bae. She is the best burden to have though." My parents looked a little confused and I just remembered something important. 

"Hey, Seulgi. Let's talk real quick." Before she could say anything, I grabbed her hand and dragged her into my room. Once I closed the door I looked at her and she just looked confused. 

"Sorry, It's just that my parents don't know we are dating yet." Seulgi's eyes go wide.

"WHAT?" I quickly cover her mouth.

"Shh. I just forgot. How about we tell them tonight. Stay for dinner and we can tell them then." Seulgi looked even more shocked and a little more terrified.