12

Irene POV

My alarm went off and I woke up. I had such a good sleep last night. I moved my arm to stretch and then it bumped into something. I quickly look over and see Seulgi sleeping next to me. I look at her and giggle. She looked really cute sleeping there. I took out my phone and took some pictures before waking her up.

"Hey." I shake her a little bit and she moans.

"Seulgi, we have to get up or we're gonna be late." She finally gets up and makes her way to the door. She was swaying a little bit and it made me worried. 

"Hey, are you okay?" I went closer to her and I saw how pale she looked. I put my hand on her forehead and it was really hot. She might have gotten a fever from the rain last night. I made her lay down on the bed and she didn't object. She looked so weak and I really wanted to stay and help her, but my parents wouldn't let me.

I decide to leave her a note and some medicine. 

Dear Seulgi, 
Please take care of yourself. You woke up with a high fever so I decided that you shouldn't go to school today. I already told my parents you were sick and they said that they would come and check up on you. I left some medicine on the table next to the bed. I really wish I can stay and help you, but my parents wouldn't let me. Feel better my bear! ;)
~Irene <3

I ran out of the room and went to school. I got into the classroom and Yongsun just stares at me confused. I walk over to her. 

"Hey." I said while sitting on her desk.

"Where's Seulgi. Doesn't she take you to school in the morning?" I nod. 

"She has a fever right now so I made her stay home." Moonbyul comes into the classroom as well and doesn't see Seulgi.

"Hey Irene, where's Seulgi?" I just repeat what I told Yongsun.

"She's stuck at home with a fever." Us three sit in silence together. Usually Seulgi would say something by now that will get us talking or would mess with Moonbyul.

"It's not the same without Seulgi." Moonbyul says with a sigh. Me and Yongsun nod in agreement.

"I guess we have to make this work like we have done in the past." I said sighing.

"Dang looks like your the third wheeler again." Yongsun said. I punched her in the arm and Moonbyul just laughs at her statement.

"On second thought, it's just less chaotic without Seulgi, but still chaotic non the less." I said sighing. I look at Yongsun and Moonbyul fighting over some cereal or something and just smile. I wonder what my life would be like without these people in my life.

Time skip (Cuz I'm lazy)

Me and Yongsun parted ways with Moonbyul. To go to practice.

"I wonder how Moon is doing." Yongsun looked at me confused.

"Why?"

"Well, she usually walks with Seulgi to the boxing place. I wonder if she's lonely." I said. I felt a little bad for Moonbyul not gonna lie. I already missed Seulgi. It just shows how important she is to me.

"Wait," Yongsun turned to me.

"What?"

"How did you know Seulgi had a fever?" Yongsun asked. 

"She was sick this morning when we got up." I slapped my hand over my mouth. Yongsun just squealed.

"Did you sleep with her?!"

"No I didn't. Stop having dirty thoughts." 

"I wasn't thinking of dirty thoughts...but that means you are!" She smirks at me and I just turn red.