22

Irene POV

(When the group split up)

Me and Solar walked to the coffee shop. I came in and got to work while Solar needed some time to do her homework. I decided to take a break for five minutes and check up on Solar. I brought her a cup of coffee.

"Hey what's up!" I said setting the coffee in front of her. 

"Nothing much. Thanks"

"Sure."

"I can't decide whether or not I should call Moonbyul. They are having a day off to relax and I shouldn't ruin it." She lets out a sigh.

"Hey, I bet she would be happy to hear from you. She loves you after all. What kind of girlfriend wouldn't want to get a call from her girlfriend." I pat her back. My five minutes was up.

"Hwaiting!" I said to her and left. She just smiled and put her phone up to her ear.

About a couple of minutes later, she walked out of the shop and stood outside. I was confused on what she was doing. I told my manager and she just sighed while rolling her eyes.

I went out to go check on her.

"Hey, why are you out here?"

"I can't get a hold of Byul, I don't know, she always picks up when I call." She lets out a bi sigh.

"I guess she is having too much fun to even think about me." I pat her on the back.

"Don't you dare say that. Maybe she just has it turned off. Besides, she's with Seulgi so she'll be fine." Solar nods and we both went inside. 

I got back to work and 2 hours have now passed. I looked over to where Solar was sitting to find her holding her phone up to her ear looking worried. I gave up on asking my manager for a break and walked over to her.

She looked really worried.

"Irene, she hasn't answered her phone for more than two hours. I'm getting worried." I could tell that she was panicking. 

"Do you want me to call Seulgi and ask?" I asked. She looked up and nodded.

I pull out my phone and put it to my ear. I hear Solar say a small thank you and I just nod.

"Irene?"

"Hey Seulgi! Is Moonbyul with you? Solar is getting a little worried about her hamster." I take a quick glance at Solar who is looking at me very happily. I give her a thumbs up.

"Ya we ran into a little trouble and are on our way to the hospital." My heart immediately stopped. I didn't answer right away, but then I quickly snapped out of my thoughts. 

"What happened? Where are you guys?! Which hospital." I look at Solar and her eyes go wide and get worried.

"XXXX hospital." Before I could let her say anything else, I hang up on her.

"What happened to them?" Solar asked worried.

"We're going to the hospital." I said.

"Why?! What happened?" 

"I don't know the details, but we need to go now." I drag her out the door and don't even bother talking to my manager. We then drive off to the hospital a little too fast.

We park and immediately enter the hospital. We go up to the reception and tell them Moonbyul's last name and we were directed to the room. 

I opened the door to the room and saw Moonbyul in a hospital bed and Seulgi in a chair looking at us shocked. I immediately run over to her and give her a hug.