9

Seulgi POV

I woke up earlier again today, but instead of going to school, I decided to walk over to Irene's house to pick her up and bring her to school.

I texted Moon and Solar about my plan and they agreed. Moonbyul definitely told Solar about my crush on Irene. I was grateful that they wanted to help me work this out. 

I was at her doorstep and I just about to ring the doorbell, but then I heard someone shout from inside.

"Mom! Yeri! I'm going now!" The door opened and I just stood there not knowing what to do.

"Seulgi?" Irene looked at me confused and then waved a hand in front of my face.

"Seulgi? Hello?" I snapped out of my trance and looked at her.

"Hey!" 

"What are you doing here?" She tilted her head to side a little and it made me giggle.

"I'm here to bring you to school."

"I'm not against it, but why?"

"Because I want to and besides, I didn't want to talk to Jisoo today." She looked down and I swear I saw her cheeks become red. 

"Okay then." She took my hand and we both walked to school hand in hand. 

Once we got to school, she separated our hands and my hand felt a little empty and cold. I already missed it...Wow Seulgi you are going insane for her.

We went over to our seats and continued on with school. Once school ended, we parted ways unfortunately.

Irene POV

Yongsun and I start making our way to the gym where we practice volleyball. I felt a creepy stare on me and turned towards Yongsun so see her staring at me.

"Uhhh. What's with the face?" I asked. It kind of creeped me out not gonna lie.

"So, you and Seulgi. How was it?" I looked at her confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked. 

"What happened when you brought her to your house?" I finally understood what she meant and my face got red.

"Don't tell me you lost your virg-" Before she could finish that sentence I slapped a hand over her mouth.

"Don't you even think about saying that! And no! Nothing happened!" I took my hand off of her mouth and she just laughed.

"So what did you guys do then?"

"I brought her inside and then my sister started to play with her. Then I tried to bandage her up because she had scratches and bruises all over. After that we had dinner together with my family." I looked back at Yongsun and she smiled at me while wiggling her eyebrows.

"I didn't know you would be so daring!" I slapped her on the shoulder and she just laughed at me again.

"Seriously though, how do you feel about Seulgi?" Yongsun's voice went low and turned serious. I looked at her as well.

"I-I think I might have a crush on her." I said. I felt my face get red and Yongsun just squealed at me.

"Oh my god! My friend isn't going to be a third wheeler and a single pringle anymore!" I rolled my eyes at Yongsun, but I couldn't help to smile at that thought.

"Did anything else happen?" 

"Well, she did something that made my heart flutter a little bit." I replied. I was so red at this point.