2

Third Person POV

Seulgi is still in awe at Irene's beauty. Moonbyul feels a little awkward standing there and finally breaks the silence.

"So, are we gonna go or are we gonna just stand here and starve to death while looking at each other." 

Seulgi let's out a laugh. "Hey at least we will all die at the same time." Solar and Irene physically slap their faces and roll their eyes.

"Great I have to deal with another Moonbyul." Irene said as she sighed. Solar just agreed while laughing. 

After some time, they went to lunch and started to learn things about each other.

"So Seulgi, why did you transfer?" Moonbyul asked curiously. Solar and Irene were also curious to know her answer.

"I just wanted to leave some things behind." Seulgi said. She looked off into the distance in deep thought and the three friends knew that they shouldn't go any farther. 

"Do you have any questions about us?" Solar asked trying to change the subject. 

"Actually yea, I do. How long have you and Moonbyul been together?" Solar and Moonbyul looked at each other.

"Hmm I would say about 2 years? We met sophomore year." Moonbyul said. Seulgi just made the "O" shape with her mouth.

"Irene your turn to ask a question." Solar said happily. Everyone looked at Irene who has been quiet this whole time.

"Wait, but why?" 

"Because me and Moonbyul already asked her a question." Solar said.

"What question did you ask her?" 

"I asked, 'Do you have any questions about us?'." Solar replied. Irene just rolled her eyes.

"I don't have any questions sorry." Seulgi felt a little hurt after Irene said that. Was she not interested in her? 

Irene could see the disappointment in Seulgi's face. "That's not what I meant. Sorry there's just a lot of stuff on my mind right now." The table goes silent for a moment. They all didn't know what to say after what Irene said. 

Irene checked her watch and looked at Solar.

"Hey, we need to go. See you later." Irene and Solar get up and leave. Meanwhile Moonbyul and Seulgi stayed silent for a little while.

Seulgi POV

I didn't know what to say and now it was just me and Moonbyul left. I decided to try breaking the ice a litte.

"So how did you and Solar meet?" 

"We actually met in the same way you and I met. Kind of a coincidence don't ya think?"

"Ya."

"Solar also transferred here just like you. She transferred two years ago along with Irene." Irene and Solar transferred here as well? Why?

"Instead of running into her like I did with you, I saw her struggling looking like a lost puppy. I went up to her and asked if she needed anything and she asked for directions and I happily lead her to the right place. I felt connected to her in some way. I felt attracted towards her as well." I continued to listen and nodded telling her to continue.

"I saw her and Irene hanging out and I decided to walk into their lives. Did they like it? Probably not, but if I didn't annoy them, I wouldn't be hanging out with them today so I'm very grateful that I kept pestering them. Eventually I had the guts to tell Solar that I liked her and she thankfully felt the same way. We decided to date after that and have dated ever since."