23

Irene POV

We go to school the next day without Moonbyul. It really is different without her here. Usually she keeps the conversations going and Seulgi does too. Me and Solar are both quiet and just listen. 

I could tell Seulgi was a bit uncomfortable too. She wasn't used to this silence.

"It really is weird without Moonbyul here isn't it?" She said. 

"Definitely. I kind of miss the chaos." I said while smiling. I looked over at Solar and she just kept silent and kept zoning out.

"Solar, you wanna come with us to the boxing club?" Seulgi asked trying to get her to do something that told us that she was still alive. 

She nodded and we both let out a sigh of relief. We got into the gym and once we walked in, we saw a crowd. 

"What's going on over there?" I asked. Seulgi just shrugged and walked past the crowd. I saw Solar run into the crowd and I thought she really must of lost it.

"Solar!" I ran after her and also went into the crowd. I pushed past some of them and saw Solar hugging Moonbyul...What the heck is she doing here?! Shouldn't she still be in the hospital?!

I heard Seulgi call out our names and I get out of the crowd.

"Why is Moonbyul here?"

"Wait she's here?" She pushes through the crowd and I follow her. Moonbyul just smiles at us while holding Solar's hand.

"Aren't you supposed to be at the hospital?!" Seulgi said with her mouth hanging open.

"My injuries weren't that bad." I looked at her closer and she was all bandaged up. She looked better than before, but still she looked really bad last night.

"Don't worry after they cleaned the blood, it wasn't that bad." She said smiling. Did she just read my mind?!

"Still what are you doing here?" Said Solar.

"Aren't you happy to see me?"

"Of course, but you should be resting!" Solar said.

"I wanted to see training and help out. I could be a coach." She said while smiling. Solar just sighed.

I looked at my watch and I had to go. I had an important meeting with my manager. I'm ready to get fired. 

"Sorry Seul, my manager is calling me. I'm most likely going to get fired after the stunt that I pulled yesterday." She pulled me into a hug.

"Well it's their loss for losing someone like you." I smiled and gave her a kiss.

"Hwaiting!" She put her fists in the air and I just giggled and walked towards the coffee shop. 

I enter it and see that there are other employees there as well. Is she going to fire all of us?!

"Ah Irene!" My manager smiled at me and I was on alert ready to accept my fate.

"Do you want to know why you are here today?" She asked me. I shook my head no even though I had a gut feeling already.

"I'm going on a vacation, so you guys don't need to work for a little bit." Everyone cheered and I just stood there in shock. I definitely thought that I was going to get fired. I let out a sigh of relief. 

I walked out of the coffee shop feeling refreshed. As I was on my way back, I saw Seulgi's mom walk out of a shop with a bunch of shopping bags. She accidentally dropped them all and I ran over to help her pick them up.