20

Seulgi POV

The past couple of weeks has gone by. Irene has been doing better on her sleep schedule and I told her to stop tutoring me until she was done with the competition. Irene and Solar are both working very hard for their final game.

It must be hard for Irene. She has been apart of the team since she came to the school and this is going to be the last game of her college life.

Today was finally the big day for Solar and Irene. The final game.

Me and Moonbyul met up and went into the gym. We found our seats in the bleachers and immediately spotted Irene and Solar practicing their hits and their serves. 

I saw Irene take a quick break and run over to her phone to check it out. I immediately thought of an idea. I run out of the gym away from the crowd and called her. 

"Seulgi?"

"Hey!"

"Hey...why are you calling me?"

"I just want to say good luck."

"You being at the game and calling me is already good luck. Oh, I have to go back, the coach is calling us."

"Okay I love you! Dominate the team!!" 

"Haha okay love you too!"

I hung up and ran back up to the bleachers. 

"Did you talk to your girlfriend?" Moonbyul asked. I just nodded.

"What about you?"

"We blew kisses to each others." Wow...that's romantic?

Before we knew it, the game began. (A/N: Still don't really get the rules of volleyball, but I kind of looked up some rules to get the gist of it. You don't have to read this if you don't want to. It's not that exciting...)

We were on the left and other team was on the right. After a coin toss, our team goes first. The first to serve is Solar.

Solar does a jump serve to start off the game. She isn't tall, but her jump isn't short. The ball goes over the net onto the other side. The other side does a forearm pass. The next girl does the set and here comes the spike. The ball goes over to our side and Irene was able to bump it.

(Game keeps going like this..Sorry don't want to write about the whole game)

Now the ball was in the other team's court. They did the pass, set, and the spike. Irene somehow managed to stop the spike again with a forearm pass. I saw her wince in pain a little and I couldn't help but worry.

After the pass, they did a set, and Solar finished it with a spike. They won their final game.

I saw our team huddle and hug each other. They started jumping up and down and me and Moonbyul just stared in shock at how cool our girlfriends were. 

Me and Moonbyul made our way down to the group. Once we got down to the bottom floor, we both got ambushed by our girlfriends.

"Hey!" Irene said while hugging me.

"You did great out there Irene." I saw her blush. We both looked over at Moonbyul and Solar and saw them making out. We both turned away flustered.

Irene then made her move and kissed me on the cheek. Why is she the one that keeps doing this to me?!

Moonbyul and Solar looked at us.

"Let's go celebrate. Shall we?" We all nodded in agreement and left. Irene decided to ride with me and Moonsun decided to ride together in a separate car which was fine by me.