4

A/N: Let's pretend boxing season is in the winter and volleyball season is in the Fall. Also as you know, I have zero clue about boxing and it is just what I thought it would be like. I only know a little bit about volleyball as well so it isn't the best. 

Seulgi POV

After the talk I had with Irene, I felt a little scared. What if she told on my mom? I don't want to bring my other friends into this and I believe that this is my battle. This is something that I want to conquer on my own.

I appreciate her concern for me, but still. I walked to school with worried thoughts in my mind. 

Once I entered the classroom I immediately made eye contact with my friends and Irene. She just looked back at me serious and I couldn't help but feel nervous.

"Hey guys! What were you all talking about?" I asked trying to make the mood less awkward between me and Irene. 

"Irene just got a part time job! She works at a coffee shop now...even if she hates it." Solar said while looking at me. I just made a shocked face.

"Seriously?! Everyone likes coffee! How can you not like coffee?" I asked looking at Irene. Solar and Moonbyul nod in agreement.

"it just tastes too bitter for me." She replied. She looked at me and took my hand. We walked over to the corner of the room and I bit my lip worried about what will happen.

"Don't worry too much Seulgi. I haven't told anyone I promise." She was serious about her words and it made me think that she could read my mind. Did I look that troubled about the subject? Or is Irene just someone who pays attention?

The bell rings and we go back to our seats. The rest of class I just had my mind on Irene. I wasn't worried anymore and I did trust her, but why was I so focused on her today?

Before I knew it, school was over. Moonbyul and I started to practice even though our season doesn't start until winter. 

Moonbyul brought me into the boxing ring with her and we began the fight. She was very quick I'll give her that, but I was quicker. Before she could hit me, I dodged it and then jabbed her in the stomach. 

She didn't stop though and then punched me in the face. I fell back holding my nose cause it hurt like hell. Moonbyul just went over to me and offered her hand while smiling.

"You're not too bad! Hell, I could say you could have beaten me, but I have a high pain tolerance so that was your downfall." She said. I took her hand while smiling.

"Ya if only you didn't have a high pain tolerance I would have beaten you for sure."

"You definitely have a strong punch I'll give you that, but you should work on your tolerance and your mind. You have to think of all of the outcomes and plan ahead." She throws a water bottle at me and I barely catch it.

"Thanks." I said. I looked at the clock and noticed how late it was. Usually we would pick up the girls at 5, but it was 5:30pm. Moonbyul noticed and chuckled.

"Don't worry. They both went to Irene's workplace. Solar is coming over here to watch us practice, so we can practice a bit more." I nod and then we continued to practice. 

We heard the door open and we saw Solar walk in. She immediately smiles and waves at us. She walks over to Moonbyul and gives her a big hug. Wow, you really know how to make a person feel single. I thought to myself.

They pulled apart from the hug and Solar turns to me.

"Irene works at XXX, you should go and visit her. I think she feels lonely."