27

Seulgi POV

I had a day to practice before the final round. I went to practice in the gym and not a lot of people were here. 

I got in front of the punching bag and started to hit it with all of my might. Things in my head were repeating. Things like my brother and father leaving. How my mom treated me ever since. How my life felt like it sucked. 

All of the sudden Irene appeared in my head and it made me motivated to do even better. Her words from the ferris wheel were also stuck in my head. How I should use a technique that is my own instead of copying my brother's. I stop hitting the bag and sit down on a nearby bench.

So many thoughts were in my head. I felt a lot of pressure and all I could do was practice hard and hope. I put my head back and covered my eyes with my arms exhausted. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I looked up to at a bunny who was staring at me.

"You okay?" She sat down next to me and I just nodded.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. She leaned her head on my shoulder.

"I wanted to see you." I hold her hand and smile.

"I wanted to see you too." I said.

"Are you really okay Seulgi?" 

"Ya, just stressed about the final match tomorrow. There's a lot on my mind right now."

She pulled me into a hug.

"You'll do great Seulgi no matter what happens." I just hug her back and smile.

"Oh, Moonbyul and Solar want to go ice skating later today. They were wondering if we would like to join them for a double date. If that's okay with you."

"It's fine. I need some distractions right now." She smiled and we made our way to the ice rink. Once we got in, it got much colder. I looked at Irene and she was freezing I took off my jacket and gave it to her.

We ordered our skates and put them on.

"Have you gone ice skating before?" I asked.

"This is actually the first time for me. You?" 

"I'm not too bad at it." I stand up and Irene tries to stand up too, but immediately loses her balance. I catch her before she falls and she just thanks me. I hold her hand and we walk towards the ice rink. 

I see Moonbyul and Solar already ice skating and they make eye contact with me. They wave towards us and I waved back. I stepped onto the ice while holding Irene's hand.

She looks a little reluctant at first.

"Do you trust me?" I asked. 

"I do." She steps onto the ice with me.

She immediately hugged the wall and I just laughed at how cute she was. I slowly teach her how to Ice skate. Moonbyul and Solar come next to us.

"Took you guys long enough!" Moonbyul said. I just smiled at her and looked at Irene who was holding on for dear life.

"Seulgi, let's race!" I looked at Irene.

"I want to teach her how to skate first." Moonbyul groaned and then nodded. Solar took her hand and they went for another lap.

"Irene, if you want to skate, you have to at least let go of the wall. You aren't going to go anywhere if you just stay here hugging it." She shakes her head no.

I got an idea and I leave her still clinging. I grab a small rail like thing that helps beginners ice skate and brought it over to Irene.

"Here, take this." She looks at it and then shakes her head no.