7

Seulgi POV

I stared in shock. Irene really slaps hard. I looked around the room and everyone had their eyes on us. 

Irene took my hand and lead me outside. Once we got outside, Irene started to lecture me.

"YAH! KANG SEULGI! Stop being so reckless." She lets out a frustrated groan and puts her hands on her head.

I just continue to look down. I feel so sorry for lying to Irene.

"Seulgi, you need to stop being so reckless. Please?" I look at her in the eyes and I can see some tears forming. Why is she crying? I started to panic.

"Hey. Why are you crying?" I pulled her into a hug and heard little sniffles. 

"Do you know how worried I was?! I heard that you were hurt badly from Moonbyul and left practice early to check on you!" She hugged me tighter and I felt a little happy and touched. Not a lot of people show me that they are worried about me. Not a lot of people care, but Irene does and I felt so grateful to her. 

She pulled apart and looked me in the eyes.

"Promise you won't be so reckless anymore? I don't want you to get hurt. You really do look bad right now." She wiped her tears and then grabbed my wrist. 

"Where are we going?" 

"To my house, let me treat your injuries." She didn't even look behind at me and continued to look forward. Before I knew it, we were already in front of her house.

She let me inside and I saw a small girl sitting on a couch in front of the TV. She looked back at us and smiled when she saw Irene.

"Irene unnie!" (A/N Yeri calls Joohyun Irene because she was so used to it...actually she might have forgotten Irene's real name entirely. Only Solar calls Irene Joohyun...You'll find out why later)

I hear Irene sigh and then I see her look at the little girl.

"Hey Yeri." The little girl named Yeri looked at me and smiled.

"Who is she?" Yeri asked.

"Yeri this is my friend Seulgi. Seulgi, this is Yeri my little sister." I looked at Yeri and smiled at her.

"You're pretty like your sister. I guess it runs in the family." I saw Yeri smile a little and then she looks at Irene.

"I like her Irene unnie." Irene just smiles and looks at me. 

"Hey, I'm gonna go get the first aid kit." I nod and then watch her walk away. I look at Yeri who looks at me suspiciously.

"How old are you?" I asked.

"I'm 11 and you?" (A/N: IDK Sorry I always thought Yeri would be a young kid in these types of stories)

"I'm 22."

"Do you like my sister Unnie?" I choke on nothing and look at Yeri shocked. That was random and unexpected.

"I'll take that as a yes." Yeri looks young, but I can tell that she is very mature for her young age. She looks up at me and her expression changes immediately.

Wow. I guess the death stare is also a trait that they have as well.

"If you hurt my sister, you will pay." I nod at her quickly and then her expression changes back to normal like nothing had ever happened. 

Irene comes back with the first aid kit and looks at me and Yeri.

"Yeri what did you do to Seulgi? She looks like she just saw a ghost." I look at her and thought, No, I just saw Yeri.