|| Magna x Luck || Black Clover || 15+

Luck's POV

It was so dark. That woman in black had taken everyone away. Luck was sure that the others were somewhere in that big castle. It was only a matter of time before someone showed up.

The woman in black who had diamonds lining her eyes—all different colour—black coat, gloves and boots that covered every inch of her body... she had also taken Magna.

Asta and Yuno had gone separately from them, also leaving Noelle and Mimosa behind.

That woman's mana had been so powerful. It had even seemed greater than captain Yami's. It had been more powerful than that demon from the Spade Kingdom.

"Bring him out. Don't let him make a mess. If he does, leave him to her ladyship." The voice was that of a man. He was wearing a grey cloak and had a whip in his hand.

"Where's Magna and the others?" Luck's voice echoed around the dungeon.

"Keep your filthy mouth shut. I don't want to hear another word." This time it was one of the guards.

"Just bring him out. Her ladyship does not tolerate tardiness." The guy seemed to be the leader. But Luck couldn't see him too well.

As they handcuffed and blindfolded him, he didn't struggle, deciding that even if his mana had recovered, it would be pointless.

As they guided him along the hallways he didn't see, he could barely breath due to his racing heartbeat. It seemed as though his heart had jumped up into his throat a million times already. But now, he was seriously panicking. As they supposedly reached a door, the person pushed him in as quickly as possible, as if afraid of the contact.

His gag and blindfold were abruptly torn off to reveal the woman who was so very terrifying and Magna. Luck's heartbeat sped up. He didn't understand what was going on. Magna was just standing there, without any chains or shackles, blindfolds or gags. He was standing still as a statue next to that hag who had imprisoned them all.

"Magna!"

"He can't do anything. He had been bound by my words." It was that wretched hag.

"Shut up bitch." Magna snarled, obviously, it was just his body that was bound, and not his mouth.

The woman gritted her teeth, "come now, I'm only doing what you truly want, my dear Magna. Just like how I'm doing the same to Yuno and my little brother."

"Little brother?" Luck didn't know what to say, brother? Who?

"Oh, you all know him as Asta."

There was a brief pause. The silence was deafening. "What?" Magna finally managed to grit out.

"Yes. You do know about the elves right? Well, Asta and I are direct descendent of Licht himself." The woman said. "But now isn't the time for this. Guards, chain the electric boy."

"No—wait. You can't—"

"Sure I can."

Then Luck was being chained to an iron bed, hands and ankles cuffed to the bedposts, not allowed to move an inch.

"Wait—no." Magna seemed to be resisting something... "ahhhhh..... stop."

The explosive boy's feet moved on their own accord, toward the bed in which Luck was laying in, closer and closer. Finally, Magna had settled himself right on top of Luck and had begun to move. Rocking back and forth.

"I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry." Magna whispered as Luck writhed under him.

"What is there to be sorry about? It isn't that bad, besides, I'm only bringing out your inner desires, Magna. And my name is Astella, so quit thinking of me as "old hag"." The hag said.