|| Karma x Nagisa || Assassination Classroom || 18+

Requested by -XieLian

Nagisa's POV

Everything was finished. Nagisa had gotten a job, working as a manager for a company owned by the military. Their mission was successful, and everything had worked out. Those in class 3-E were all grown up, with jobs and families of their own. Karma had disappeared soon after graduation, but everyone else was fine.

At that moment, Nagisa was heading to his small apartment a block away, walking down the street with his hands in his pockets. The air was growing cooler, shifting against his skin, chilling him slightly.

His keys jingled in the door for a moment, before he realised his door wasn't locked. That was weird... he could have sword he locked it before he left, how could it have been opened?

"Yo, Nagisa-kun. Remember me?" That same smooth voice, the same one that had taunted him as they fought. The nausea immediately wrenched his gut, that voice was the same as ever. The lights in the living room were dim, a normal person standing in the doorway wouldn't be able to see the shape of Karma's body, but with all his training, the sky-blue haired man now recognised that silhouette as the one of his friend.

"Karma-kun." Nagisa's surprise didn't show on his face, but in reality, he was shocked, "How are you? How did you get in? Where have you been?"

"I've been out." Karma's smile appeared, the same smirk that was always on his face. "Doing shit, and as for the matter of how I got in, your locks aren't exactly that secure."

"Out doing what?" Nagisa tilted his head slightly, "we haven't seen you for years."

"Correction." Karma chuckled, "You haven't seen me for years. The rest of class 3-E have."

"And they didn't say anything to me about it?"

"Of course not, I told them not to."

"But why?" Brows creasing into a frown, Nagisa slowly approached the spot where Karma was standing, "Why would you want them to keep that from me?"

"Cause I didn't want to see you."

That hurt more than Nagisa was willing to admit...

"Huh." The light blue haired adult dropped his bag onto the couch, heading into the kitchen to get himself a glass of water. "Do you want anything to eat or drink?"

"Sure." The response surprised him; usually it would be something like 'No, sorry, I need to go soon.'.

They sat themselves down on opposite ends of the couch and looked at each other carefully after getting the water. It was nearing night time, the sun already gone behind the mountains in the distance.

"How have you been." Never had he really asked that kind of question, Karma never really cared...

"Does it really matter?" Nagisa heard the huff of breath from Karma.

"No, but I want to know." It made his heart flutter...

"Fine. There isn't much going on." Closing his eyes, Nagisa settled into the cushions, "And you?"

"I'm good, nothing much to do lately."

"Why did you decide to come here?"

"Well, there is only really one reason, can you guess?" Karma smirked, sitting up, putting his water down on the table and crawling closer.

"Um, was there something you needed to do?"

"Wrong answer!" Laughing, the other inched even closer...

"Karma-kun, you are a bit too close?"

"Really?" The couch was small enough as it was, now the other half was completely vacant with Karma much too close. Nagisa now placed his water down too, afraid of it spilling.

"Um..."

"I'll tell you," Their breathes were mingling, "Cause I missed you."

"How could I have guessed that?"

"I don't know?" Hands touched his waist, sinking Nagisa down onto the couch as the light blue haired adult shivered.

"Hey—" Stuttering a little, "your hands..."

"Hmm? What about them..." The tickling touches as Karma's head buried into the crook of his neck, he felt the light breath as Nagisa himself felt his breathing grow uneven.

"Karma-kun—"

"Ahh... can I do this please?"

"Do what?" Nagisa's face flushed as he realised what the other meant, "Do you really have to ask?"

"Is that a yes?" A huffed laugh onto his neck as Nagisa nodded and shivered.

The kiss that came after wasn't fierce, much unlike Karma, it was soft, but firm. The arms that held him close, the hands that pinned him comfortably to the couch. Tongues touching, bodies pressed against each other, Nagisa felt Karma's leg shifting between his. The feeling turning him on so much more than he thought it would. Gasping into the kiss as his thighs clenched, he felt Karma's chest expand with a breath of laughter.

There wasn't too much weight on top of him, but he could feel the pressure of the other, pressing onto him as their mouths continued to move against each other... Nagisa's hands found themselves in Karma's silk like hair as the sky blue haired adult tried to pull them closer. Karma on the other hand had somehow gotten his own hands under Nagisa's shirt and was now igniting many foreign feelings across his body.

Lights dim, they couldn't really see as they continued. Eventually, Karma picked the other up, leading them into the bedroom, and collapsing on the bed as they continued. Clothes eventually left scattered on the ground, both finding pleasure in each other, the desire and crave, still wanting each other more and more each time.

"Karma-kun—" Nagisa's embarrassment was clear through his words, he could feel the other thrusting into him as he climaxed once more. Another moan, gasp and whimper... it felt so weird at first, but throughout the course of time, it became so pleasurable neither could stop. It hurt, but—

It felt so good—

HI EVERYONE!

Author-chan here, sorry i havent published some, ive been so busyyy...

dear -XieLian, thank uu so much for requesting this luv, sorry i am so latee!!

to everyone else, LOL ENJOY I FEEL LIKE THIS IS SO SHORT... feel free to dm me, sorry if im late to replying thoo

love you all so much!

busywithsomething