|| Fushiguro x Itadori || Jujutsu Kaisen ||

Requested by MAR1_WAS_HERE, I am sorry, first of all I'm like half a fcking year late and this oneshot may be completely unrelated to the story or plot... 😭

Itadori's POV

The brutal training they had just finished was hard enough as it was, but the air conditioning in Fushiguro's room had broken, and the dark haired teen seemed too prideful to knock on Itadori's door and ask to spend the night there. Fortunately, he didn't have to. The pink haired teenager had just barged into his room, yelling something about the other's air conditioning.

"Come over to my room, how do you bear the heat in here?" His voice was not soft, but it seemed to be a relief for the black haired male as entered the nicely airconditioned space of Itadori's room. The light was still on there, and it was obvious Itadori had also jumped into bed as soon as he entered. It was nice of the other to offer the room...

"Thanks..." Fushiguro muttered, he didn't often show his gratitude by saying thanks.

"Nah, it's no problem!" Itadori was happy enough to help Fushiguro out. 

There was an awkward silence that stretched only broken by breathes taken by both of them.

"Stop." Fushiguro's voice sounded sharp as it cut through the silence. "Stop staring at me. I feel awkward."

"Pfft!" Itadori, who had now become even more amused, laughed slightly at the other's frustration.

"Don't laugh—"

"Hell. I'm sorry, I can't help it. What's so bad about me staring at you? Are you, perhaps, more self conscious?"

"Yes!"

It was unusual to see Fushiguro so worked up, also slightly fun to see the usually blank faced male riled up with reddened cheeks.

"It's unusual to see you like this." Itadori hummed, looked sideways at the other who seemed unruly at this time of night.

"We should sleep." His voice was decisive.

"Buuuut I have a single bed..."

"I'll sleep on the floor." Fushiguro immediately volunteered himself, "after all, I was the one who barged into your room."

"Absolutely not! You're a guest here in my room, I can't let you just sleep on the floor! You'll just have to squeeze in with me." Itadori smirked.

"Are you kidding? No way in hell am I doing that." Fushiguro muttered, but it took little convincing for him to be persuaded. 

Smirking again, Itadori let Fushiguro take his shower first, listening to the pour of the shower faucet and the sink. Why was he smirking. His lips suddenly fell into a straight line. Was Sakuna's personality slowly starting to rub off on him? Holy sh— he hoped not. 

It was only when the other immerged from the bathroom that Itadori realised he had brought his own change of clothes with him. How was that bastard so clever...

He himself showered and changed in a hurry before jumping into the pile of pillows that had been laid neatly in his bed moments before. Patting the side as he scooted over, he invited Fushiguro to join. The dark haired male turned off the lights before slowly feeling around onto the bed. 

 "Gah— Fushiguro— you're crushing me—" Itadori muttered as he felt the other's body on top of him. 

"Sorry." Came the muttered reply and after a bit of squeezing they were settled in. 

Sighing, Itadori shuffled slightly into a more comfortable position, facing Fushiguro instead of the wall. The other's shallow breathes could be heard from miles away. Obviously the black haired male was having a hard time relaxing and definitely not sleeping. 

"Hey Fushiguro, why are you so nervous? Do you want me to give you a goodnight kiss or do you want me to hug you because you're scared of the monsters under the bed?" Itadori chuckled as he heard the other draw a quick gasp. 

"No." Fushiguro's steady reply made the pink haired teen's eyebrows crease. 

"Aw come on, Fushiguro, it isn't embarrassing to be afraid of monsters." Itadori said, "I mean speaking literally, I'm terrified of strong cursed spirits and stuff." 

"No!" This time, Fushiguro's voice sounded somewhat more squeaky. 

"Pfft! I'm teasing!" Itadori leaned forward and pecked the other on the forehead. "I apologise." 

"W—what was that for?" the pink haired teen could feel the other raise his hand to touch the spot where Itadori kissed him. 

"'twas a goodnight kiss!" Itadori said, then leaning forward and blowing softly at the spot he thought was Fushiguro's ear. "Do you want another?" 

"I—I don't mind..." 

"C'mon... give me a yes or no answer." Smiling slightly, Itadori pressed their foreheads together.

The mumbled reply could barely be heard, so, smirking once more, Itadori asked Fushiguro to repeat his answer. 

"I said yes!" Fushiguro sounded worked up, his breath warming the pink haired teen's face. 

"Alright~" 

Slowly, he leant in, the forehead first, then both of the other's eyelids, the nose, both cheeks... and finally, the lips. When Itadori leant back, his face felt cold. He wanted more contact...

Winding his hands slowly into the dark locks, Itadori leaned forward once more, pressing his lips firmly against the other's, making the raven gasp once more. As his tongue snacked in, brushing against the teeth, Itadori sighed, content. This was what he had dreamed of ever since getting to know the other. Who knew it would have been so fast. 

He felt the other's hands gripping his hands, slowly sliding on to his shoulders as Itadori slipped his hands to Fushiguro's waist, trailing his fingers up and down there. 

The kiss was sensual, their heated breaths mingling as their tongues intertwined, though the air conditioning was on full power, their faces were hot when they finally parted. 

"H—how was that a goodnight kiss? It... was way too... long." Fushiguro muttered the last few words, again making Itadori chuckle. 

"Well, it was your goodnight kiss from me so don't you think we should be the ones deciding how long those are?" 

"I guess so..." Somehow, the pink haired teen could hear the other's soft smile, and that made him smile too, a genuine smile. 

Maybe it was luck that broke Fushiguro's air conditioning that night, fate knowing that the two would find each other and help each other out. 

Silently, in their own minds, they hoped that the same thing would occur once more.