|| Atsushi x Akutagawa || Bungou Stray Dogs (Beast) || 18+

Requested by Nyxtiro & choosynn

This was rlly new for me cause it was like, a completely new AU. RLLY COOL! (btw, in case y'all didn't know, but i think u may, bsd beast is an au where Atsushi works for the mafia and Akutagawa works for the agency). I haven't actually read the Bungou stray dogs beast manga, so this will be after everything that has happened.

Merci ()*:・゚

Atsushi's POV

The building was quiet, which was why he left, his black cloak trailing silently behind him, the patch of his blood on his clothes slowly growing. Blood that was coming from an injury that his ability did not seem to be able to heal... The elevator was quiet as it him to the first floor, the doors dinging then closing behind him as he slipped out. It was late at night, so technically leaving shouldn't be a problem. He was a relatively high level executive member and was favoured, but some things still had to be done with caution.

It was cooler outside, the weather changing slowly from the summer heat to the autumn chill, things were changing. You could say that it was because of carelessness that he allowed himself to be knocked in the back of the head. Or it could have been because of the constant pain in his side, an unhealed wound. On the other hand, the person who had supposedly crept up on him was quiet, and probably would be undiscoverable by many others.

...

When he awoke once more, he was behind bars. Ahh, the kind of situation he despised most; being trapped. His first decided to try to awaken his power, but like any person with brains would plan, something was blocking the activation. As he tried to move, pain shot up his side, making him grimace.

Movement behind him suggested that the other who was also within the cell waking up.

"Akutagawa." His voice was dry, cracking around the edges. Dazai had mentioned the name to the white reaper of the mafia. The boy who claimed that his sister was taken away in a man in black.

"You again." The deep voice of the other made Atsushi want to strangle someone, the most recent fight they had was when his sister called. "Where's my sister."

"Pfft." A strange urge to rile the other up, they couldn't use their abilities, there were no weapons. If they tried to strangle each other, which probably wasn't the intention of this jailing, would not end well. "You know where she is and what she is."

"She told me... that I belonged with the mafia."

"It's true. Your ability is more suited for the mafia. But you were found by Oda and brought to the armed detective agency instead. Your sister on the other hand..."

"Shut up."

"No one is gonna come help us out of here." Atsushi closed his eyes, leaning against the back of the small enclosed room. The bars were created so that no child could squeeze through, no matter how small.

"What do we do?"

"You expect me to know?"

What a strange feeling of attraction.

"No."

"Tell me about something." Atsushi gripped his side, trying and failing to keep the pain from showing on his face.

The blood started to leak. And it was clear by the way Akutagawa's eyes widened that he had seen it.

"What happened to you." The dark haired male asked, slowly inching forward.