|| Sōma x Takumi || Food Wars || 18+

Requested by PhoenixFeather2003

Takumi's POV

They had all graduated, top of the classes, elite ten council. Yukihira Sōma, elite ten, first seat, had laughed humourlessly as he graduated, the same laugh that always drew Takumi in.

Competitors, friends... both were elite ten council members. Now they were twenty five, and travelling together. They had gone to Russia, China, and now they were in France. At that moment, Sōma was out, and Takumi was writing a text to his brother, who was now training to take over the family business.

Takumi didn't want to do take over the biz, so he asked Sōma, who was already getting ready to travel, if he could come too. The blonde paid for his own tickets, and Sōma had no complaining to do. They interned at restaurants like they did in high school, but this time the places did not actually tell them what to do.

He had a blanket wrapped around his shoulders, trying to get some warmth. There wasn't any heating in the small place, meaning that now, as it was in the middle of winter, they had to use all the blankets they could get their hands on just to keep warm.

Renting a cheap apartment in a small district, they were currently working in a restaurant near their rented home. They lived together, sharing the room they had and some equipment and even clothes when necessary.

He heard the door bang open, footsteps rushed into the bathroom and then a minute later—

"Takumi!" Darn, he had almost finished, "Guess what I found!"

"What." Takumi deadpanned, looking up to see that Sōma was way too close.

"Youuuu!!" Sōma jumped, landed on top of Takumi and laughed like an idiot.

"Sōma..." Groaning, the blonde pushed the bouncy other off. During the months they had spent together, they had somehow grown closer. And when say somehow, he meant physically and mentally.

"Man! Seriously, I had another police try and stop me cause I was carrying around a box of cooking knives, but in the end I somehow got away." Grinning mischievously, Sōma squeezed himself into the little space there was next to Takumi on the couch, stealing some blanket.

"Get off." Takumi's breath hitched due to the closeness.

"Nope~" The other had changed. "This is the only comfortable place to sit."

Sighing, Takumi put his phone in his pocket and glared at Sōma, the other responding by chuckling and reaching his arm around the latter. Takumi huffed, it was comfortable, more so than he cared to admit. It felt nice being hugged to someone else like that, especially his red haired friend. Or whatever they had become.

It was much warmer than just with that one blanket, the body heat was more than enough to make him stifle a moan of pleasure.

Sōma's breath tickled his neck, and he felt arms around his waist tense a little.

"Come on, get off." Takumi tried not to giggle as he felt the other's fingers squeezing his middle, "Hey, hey, stop! Hahah! No wait!"

Both laughing due to different reasons, Takumi because of the firm hand around his waist and the other because of the blonde's reaction. Somehow, Takumi wound up sitting on top of Sōma, gripping his shoulders and laughing so hard he could barely breath.

Suddenly everything stopped, Sōma's expression immediately became serious as he leaned toward Takumi. The blue eyed adult didn't know what to expect as the other leaned in toward him, slowly moving to whisper.

"You really should stop being so cute, Takumi." The blonde's breath hitched more as his grip on Sōma's shoulders tightened, "Can we do it again?"

Shuddering slightly, he felt himself nod, "Do whatever you want—"

And that was all he managed to gasp out before Sōma's lips captured his, licking into his mouth with a smoothness that was not there the last time. The previous time had been rough, uncontrolled... this was different. Takumi felt the other against him, grinding into him, it was hard to keep his already short breathing in check.

They separated and clashed, their mouths moving to a rhythm they created, "Tell me what you want Takumi."

"Take me to bed, please—" Takumi's breath was stolen away again as the red haired adult picked him up in one fluid motion, and continuing to kiss, walked the few steps to the bed. Laying the blonde down, Sōma was not careful, it was all force and passion. Sōma lifted his leg and pushed it between Takumi's making the blonde groan and clench.

The former seventh seat could tell he himself was a mess when Sōma lifted his head up, allowing both to breath. Takumi bit his lip as he realised how calm Sōma looked, except for a small blush on his cheeks. The latter had saliva trailing from his lips, his face was completely red and he was shuddering from being touched so much.

"Takumi~" The other whispered his name, "You're so sensitive."

"S—stop saying that—" Gasping, he felt the leg push further as one arm was placed by his head on the bed, the other sending cold shivers down his body, "It's weird..."

"That hurts, Takumi~" Chuckling slightly, Sōma trailed the hand inside the other's pants, touching a cold hand to him. The blonde arched into the touch, simultaneously grinding against the leg that was between his thighs. Moaning and whimpering, Takumi could only squeeze that leg between him harder, all rational thought gone from his mind.

It was only Sōma's hands, his mouth... he felt a squeeze and came just as quickly.

"Hu—hurry..." Takumi could feel tears of pleasure, "Put it in already... stop teasing..."

Smirking, Sōma leaned down to place a kiss on the latter's mouth before he slowly brought his leg further up, pulling himself into a kneeling position as he smothered the blue eyed man with a gaze. Without looking, the golden eyed male unbuckled his pants, watching Takumi's reaction.

Grabbing the protection, the other pushed two fingers in first, Sōma had Takumi watching. It was all happening so fast, and when Sōma finally thrust in, the latter was barely prepared. Hands on his waist, he was burning up from the inside—

They both moaned as they came together, Sōma taking himself out first as he did, the two making a mess together, somehow managing to drag themselves under the blankets, the sheets still dirty. Who cared.

"We'll have to clean up sometime..." Takumi could feel the tiredness, the feeling rising to every inch of his body.

"I will do that." Sōma could probably feel the drowsiness radiating from Takumi, the other's hand was on him... Takumi whined as the warmth of the other left him. "Sleep, love. You don't need to worry about that."

It was the first time anyone had made him feel so at ease...