|| Bakugo x Kirishima || Boku No Hero Academia || 18+

Requested by Yu_Jaharo

Kirishima's POV

The dorms in the UA were spacious enough to accommodate all the students of class 1-A comfortably. Kirishima was content, along with his hardening quirk, he had gained so much power here at the school.

His whole life had flipped around when he saw those monsters attacking his fellow classmates back when he was in middle school, and that was exactly how the spiky haired boy decided that he was going to be going to UA high school.

The only dent in his perfect mood was a certain boy with an explosive quirk and temper. Katsuki Bakugo would not be called an agreeable person, but Kiri constantly found himself being lost in the presence of the other boy. Every time they passed in the hallway, there seemed to be a weird fluttery thing right in his chest.

It was annoying, but also somewhat intriguing for Kiri; he had never felt this kind of thing before.

"Bakugo! Wait up dude!" Kirishima shouted as he chased after the other, panting.

"What is it, shitty hair?"

"Just wait would ya?" Kirishima gulped in air.

"Why? The fuck, get off me!" Bakugo shouted as the red haired teen leaned on him for support.

"Wow! Chill."

Bakugo walked off, completely ignoring a stunned Kirishima. Then they were in the classroom, class starting and time passing all the same. Kirishima's feelings were growing deeper by every moment, and he knew it was hopeless. After all, Bakugo was either completely emotionless or in love with Midoriya.

Kirishima was generally happy. His life had been pretty good so far, with plenty of luck as he managed to survive mission after mission just like the rest of his classmates in the UA.

Class ended, and now that they were all staying dorms, everyone was heading in the same direction. This was much like what usually happened when the school ended, but now it was just class 1-A. Kirishima found it fun to be staying at a school with all his friends.

All of his doubt about his feelings faded away as he saw the other male once more, heading, as usual, to their shared dorms. With all the boys on one floor, it wasn't easy to hear what the others were doing inside their rooms. The walls were soundproof but he could occasionally hear explosions coming from Bakugo's room. The spiky haired teenager usually used his punching bag and practiced silently with his hardening quirk, generally not making much sound.

When Kirishima entered his room, he was greeted with a familiar sight. He was happy to be able to stay there, he found that it was a privilege. There were people who thought that Kirishima wasn't very smart, that he was a little incompetent when it came to things similar to coming up with strategies. That assumption was incorrect, in fact, when it came to strategizing, Kirishima could do many things.

The knock at the door startled him, and reaching out to open it, he found Bakugo. The blonde haired male had no particular business with Kiri, and that was the reason why the red haired male found it odd to have the other knocking at his door.

"Someone else barged into my room and monopolized it. Think I could borrow yours for some studying, shitty hair?" Bakugo did not hesitate to use his usual name for Kirishima, but it didn't matter.

Quickly opening the door wider, Kirishima allowed Bakugo into his room. The other did not bother saying his thanks, the air was completely different with the explosive boy there.

"Yeah! Let's study together then! I have a ton of homework!" Kirishima said, "And you have to help me cause I let you in."

"Little piece of shit." Bakugo swore, but didn't comment otherwise. After a moment's pause, the studying began and they both grabbed their books. Kirishima hadn't noticed the bag on the blonde's shoulder, but now he was taking books from it so it must have been for study purposes.