|| Tanizaki x Tachihara || Bungou Stray Dogs || 18+

Requested by choosynn

so sorry this is so late 😭

Tanizaki's POV

There was no denying it... he had slept with the enemy. Literally. His sister would go bonkers if she found out that after getting drunk on a Wednesday night Tanizaki had gone home with someone from the port mafia.

What had he done...

His sister had gone out, and there was no one else home, everyone from the armed detective agency had gone home and it was after hours. Deciding that it would be a good time to go out drinking, that was exactly what Tanizaki did. It was one of the few times that he had some time to himself without Naomi and it was refreshing in a different way.

The bar wasn't crowded, there was just a few others and as he set himself down at a chair beside the counter he noticed the familiar shadow beside him. Well, what a coincidence to run into someone from the port mafia.

"What a coincidence!" the mellow voice seemed to echo in his head, "If it isn't Juichiro Tanizaki from the armed detective agency!"

Tanizaki flinched, "I don't want to fight."

"Of course, of course." The casual reply surprised the other, making him turn around and look Tachihara in the face. The usual aggressiveness seemed to have been replaced with an unnatural calm.

After ordering, Tanizaki settled down slightly. He really only came here for a drink, and his abilities would not be considered the best for hand to hand combat.

"So. What brings you here?" Why did Tachihara seem older...

... and that was it. Once the conversation began there was no going back. After Tachihara offered to take the head over heals drunk Tanizaki back to his place... well... to put it simply, they fucked. A lot.

"ARGHHHHHH" Tanizaki buried his head in his arms as he yelled, many others in the room looked up in confusion.

"You okay?" Naomi looked too concerned.

"Yes. I'm sorry, I think I just need to get some fresh air." His shaky movements did not match his words, but still, no one stopped him as Tanizaki rushed out of the door.

Things were moving too fast and his hips still ached from the night before. Just thinking about it made him want to cry. In the morning he remembered running as fast as he could out of Tachihara's apartment and sprinting to the agency looking half scared to death.

"It's you again!"

Tanizaki shrieked. Not again...

"Hey! Don't run! What the f***!" Tachihara stumbled slightly as he chased, "Why the f*** you running? I'm not looking for a fight!"

After reaching a dead end, Tanizaki began to panic. What was he going to do, the other had shown up so suddenly his instincts told him to run and without thinking properly, he did. Now there was nowhere to go and he felt like some cornered animal.

Without thinking, again, the orange haired eighteen year old burst into tears. The tears came as a shock to him as well, they just kept going.

"Wha—" Stopping in front of the crying man, Tachihara seemed clueless as to what to do. "I'm sorry, please stop crying— if it's about yesterday then I'm sorry."

"No—not about yesterday. It's just— I don't— I don't know." Stuttering and flustered, Tanizaki turned away, not at all expecting a hand to cover his eyes and turn him around into a soft but firm embrace.

"It's alright."

what the actual f***.

What were they doing? Hugging? For what reason. Why was Tanizaki crying? What had happened?

"I'm sorry." Tachihara apologised, "I shouldn't have done it. I know you regret it so how about we both forget what happened and... never see each other again?"

"I don't wanna..." Had it really taken one night for Tanizaki to fall for someone? Much less someone from the port mafia. "I don't want to forget..."

"Alright, alright." He felt a chuckle against his hair, "Let's not forget."

—{※⨝※}—

"No—ah—wai—mmm" the bed beneath him was soft as Tachihara touched him, biting and licking. He felt like he was going to explode, his entire body flushed.

"Just a little more." Smirking, the other pressed one finger against his entrance, sending shivers down his back.

"Please just—hurry." Tanizaki's hands gripped the Tachihara's shoulders and he felt a finger enter him, then another. The coldness of lubricant and—

The warmth of the fingers left him only to be replaced by a something larger, filling him to the brim. He felt tears slide down his face as the pain slowly left him, turning into pleasure.

"Open your mouth." Tanizaki did as told and felt the other's tongue sliding against his, entering his mouth. Their breathing quick, Tachihara slowly thrusting in and out, building speed until both reached their climax—

They lay there panting for a while, tangled in the sheets and in each other's arms. It was warm...

It took a few moments, to say the least, for Tanizaki to realise it was a Thursday and he still had work. Though it was nearing dinner time, He bolted up, yanking on his top and then his pants and trousers.

"Wha?"

"Work!" Tanizaki grabbed his shoes, panicking as he put them on. He heard a laugh and looked toward the bed.

"See you later~" and that devil winked.

HEYYY GUYSSS... omg it's been so long, ive been so unproductive lately, so many assignments ugh.. well, i hope my writing hasnt gone downhill too much 😭 and i hope u enjoyed~ thx for staying with me <3