|| William x Sherlock || Yuukoku No Moriarty || 18+

Hey guys, just so ya know, this is after i was indecisive and decided to start this story again lololol, anywaysss, FEEL FREE TO REQUEST AND I WILL DO MY BEST TO DO THEM. BUT AS SOME OF Y'ALL MAY KNOW IM ALSO WRTING ANOTHER BOOK RN SO THE UPDATES MAY BE SLOOOOOW. HEHE.

Sherlock's POV

His hair was tied into the ponytail at the back of his head like it always was. Watson had already gotten married, and Sherlock had given them his sincerest blessings. Now, he had other things to worry about.

The mastermind behind the plan, the deaths of the lords and citizens. His brother. And in the centre of all the mess, William James Moriarty. Sherlock knew about the whole plot between the sacrifices and betrayals, and he knew that the professor intended to die. This, however, was not how everyone wanted the situation to turn out, and so he was asked by plea to assist.

Moriarty hadn't gotten wind of what Louis, Fred and Sherlock were doing. But the yet remained, and he was sure to derive the outcome completely accurately. The three had been careful, with Sherlock mostly doing the off-hand work, he had continued his usual job, except for occasional nightly strolls to meet up with his companions.

Watson, of course, didn't know, now off planning the future with his wife. And Sherlock intended to keep it that way.

Walking down the dark road, he saw the two silhouettes dotted in the distance, his eyes refocused on a shape slightly the the left of them and realised. They hadn't come alone. Whether they knew they had been tailed or if they were completely oblivious, now was not a good time to be showing his face.

Taking a sharp cut along the corner, he heard footsteps echoing behind him and knew they had taken the hint. He normally wore a suit, therefore it wouldn't be the best idea to go waltzing in front of whoever was following Louis and Fred.

It was probably William.

He quickly grabbed the cloak he had placed in the corner of an alley and tucked the hood securely over his head. He had already planned for something like this. When he turned, the other two had cornered him in the alley, their faces too hidden in shadow.

"You're being trailed." Sherlock's voice was deeper than it usually was, a disguise he was use to having to put up.

"We noticed." The taller one was Louis, "We'll do this later, at the moment, we have most likely been realised."

"This rendezvous is not to be spoken of." Fred spoke this time, the two were backing away, the smaller figure's quiet voice almost inaudible. When the other caught up, the only one there he found was Sherlock.

The two who had gone, presumably not hiding, were probably well on their way, so Sherlock decided to whip off his cloak with an air of drama, exaggerating the motion as he chuckled slightly, knowing who he would turn around to find. Last minute, the meeting had been planned, now he was really cornered.

Having no idea what Moriarty would do, the guy's unpredictable, he turned, laughing fully when William drew off his hood.

"Liam," Sherlock laughed, "how surprising."

"Goodness me," William's mouth tilted upward, "it seems as though I was expected."

"To what degree though, there's always that tiny bit of uncertainty." Sherlock's laugh stopped abruptly as his face became neutral.

"Who were those two, they seemed to be quite keen on catching you." William deadpanned, same old same old.

Debating what he should do, he started moving slowly toward the other, still thinking until one very specific and slightly overwhelming solution popped into his mind.