|| Asta x Yuno || Black Clover ||

Requested by PhoenixFeather2003

Asta's POV

Captain Vangeance and Captain Yami were both gone, taken by those demons. And there was nothing he could do. His sword crashed against rock again, Asta pushing all his strength into the blow. 

The living quarters of the magic knights were the first buildings and towers to be rebuilt, housing the knights and allowing them to train. It took months for everything to be gathered together, and as far as they knew, the devils hadn't progressed to any of their plans yet, which was a relief. 

His body was back to where it was before, the reason was because of his devil. The kidlike creature had taught him how to conceal all that muscle he had packed on during the training he had completed. Though it made him seem like a child, it also made potential enemies underestimate him. 

Again and again, he brought his sword down. The voice in his head told him to stop. It was obviously Liebe, whispering quietly, but the words were ignored, and the devil did nothing to push. 

He was stronger now, though the frustration from the loss of his captain was still there. He had Nacht training him in the morning and he had to afternoon to himself. The vice captain of the black bulls was appearing and disappearing throughout the day, making it hard to even see him at times. 

Arms burning, the pale haired boy continued, smashing his anti magic sword against the large boulder which was finally smashed into pieces. He stopped, panting as he surveyed the wreckage around him, the mess he had made. It didn't matter... he couldn't bring himself to even properly look before collapsing onto the ground, breathing in and out.  

You really need to stop being so dumb.

"Shut up Liebe."

You're doing this too recklessly, so immature, just like Richita.

"Of course, she's my mom isn't she." Asta sighed, he knew he was the only one able to hear Liebe when the devil spoke to him inside his head, but it also made him feel kind of special, to have someone talking to him in his head. 

How about you go talk to that boy, Yuno? Isn't he strong, can't you ask him to fight you? Or will you go easy on him cause you're in loooooove.

Asta could hear Liebe's laugh as the colour in his cheeks rose. 

"Shut up, I don't like him that way. At least..."

"Like who which way?" 

Busted bro. Liebe's voice disappeared after. 

Bastard. And what was Yuno doing here? That was what he should be panicking about...

"Well?" Yuno blinked as he looked at Asta curiously, his golden eyes sparkling in the sun. 

"Nothing. Besides! What the hell are you doing here!? And how'd you know where I was?" Asta's voice increased to his normal excited shout, this time more panicked than anything. 

"I came over to train. Noelle said you'd been out all afternoon, I figured I would check." Yuno shrugged, "It's fine if you don't want to. I can go back."

"No! I'm sorry, that would be a pain in the back." Asta was quick to answer. "You wanna spar?" 

The other smirked, lunging as the wind whirled around him. The spirit was nowhere in sight, perhaps Yuno had told her to stay out of this spar? Probably not. It didn't matter; neither of them had a particular advantage or disadvantage. 

With Sylph and Liebe not interfering, the fight was based on pure strength. Asta was soon panting, his sword gripped in his hand, his grimoire floating above his other. Yuno was in the same position, the wind whipping against his cheeks.   

..........

Both lay panting on the ground, dirtied and sweaty from the fight.

"You... lost." Asta choked out, smiling slightly as he heard the other scoff. 

"No... you." 

They could barely talk, much less walk back. So they didn't, they stayed there in that very position until one of them could move. That one happened to be Yuno, and as the raven leaned over Asta, the pale haired teen's heart sped up though it had just begun slowing down. 

Hands planted by his head, the other was kneeling, hovering over Asta. The pale haired boy could feel the heat of the other's breath, their faces now only inches apart. What was Yuno doing? Not that Asta was complaining. 

"I think I might kiss you." Whispered words into his ear, Asta shivered at the breath. 

"Then what are you waiting for." Asta was breathless, he didn't know what he was saying. 

"Don't hit me." Those were the last words before Yuno leaned down, closing the distance between them. 

Asta's lids squeezed shut as his sword clattered out of his hand, reaching up his tired arm to grip the other's shoulder. Lips moving in sync, the pressure increased out of nowhere. The latter felt Yuno's hand grip his hip as they pressed against each other. 

Breaking apart for breath, Asta gasping as he looked at Yuno, they stared at each other silently before clashing their mouths together in a heated meeting of tongues and teeth. Already out of breath, Asta's pants game short and breathless while the raven drew shivers and whimpers out of the black bull member. 

At first hesitant, Yuno's hand slowly started tugging at the fabric of Asta's shirt, sliding under suddenly and running up the muscle. Yuno's other arm was pressed against the ground beside Asta's face, now on his elbows and tugging at the latter's hair. 

Winding his hand into Yuno's hair, the pale haired boy dragged the other impossibly closer, groaning into the kiss as he felt a finger flick his nipple, it felt weirdly good. 

They broke apart again, a trail of saliva connecting their lips together. Yuno's eyes were dark with lust while Asta's were slightly glazed over. 

"Damn..." Yuno gasped as he leant his head down to touch Asta's chest, "Shall we continue at headquarters?" 

Asta could do nothing but nod.