|| He Tian x Mo Guanshan || 19 Days || Manga || 18+

He Tian's POV

He Tian didn't understand why he had to fall for the red haired idiot who obviously hated his guts. He Tian was strong, good-looking and humorous. Scary at times, but only when he found it necessary.

For the red haired Mo Guanshan, he was different from all the girls who came after the black haired boy. First of all, he was a boy. The difference of gender mattered. Their school wasn't used to the whole gay, lesbian and bisexual thing and often discriminated. Secondly, it wasn't Mo Guanshan who came after He Tian. In fact, it was the opposite way around.

"Why in the chickens dick would I do that?" These words broke He Tian out of his little trance, making him realise that he was chasing Mo Guanshan around his big living room asking the poor redhead to take a bath with the dark haired male.

"Cause I'm good looking." He Tian's lazy smile wouldn't do the trick so instead, the threat was made clear in his eyes.

Mo Guanshan's face was twitching and he was slowly backing away from the crazy He Tian.

"The fuck? No way!" Mo Guanshan was trying to say something else when He Tian's lips crashed into his.

Yelping at the sudden contact, Mo Guanshan tried to resist. But unlike the first time they did this mouth to mouth whatnot, He Tian was ready to be pushed away. So he held on tight, rendering Mo Guanshan's resistance futile.

He Tian, again, forcefully pushed his tongue into Mo Guanshan's mouth, exploring the mouth of the latter.

Mo Guanshan's POV

This wasn't as bad as the previous time... it seemed to feel and taste better. Unlike the kiss they had shared before, in which Mo Guanshan's disgust was overflowing, he slowly started to kiss back. Hesitating at first and then pushing harder into He Tian.

He Tian took this as a sign to say that he could go further. So, he pushed his hand under Mo Guanshan's shirt. The red haired boy tried not to moan, though he had never really done this before, the moans seemed to come naturally.

He could feel He Tian smirking against his lips, even as he pulled away, Mo Guanshan's vision had started to blur and he was panting for breath.

"Cute." He Tian said, still not removing his hand.

"What in the chickens dick do you think you were doing?" Mo Guanshan snapped, not liking the way he had to cover his face with his arm to wipe away the saliva that had trailed out.

"Hey, hey, hey... don't cover your face." He Tian yanked, not so gently, Mo Guanshan's arm away. "I want to see that blush."

"S—SHUT UP!!!" The embarrassed read head shouted at the smirking male who stood in front of him.

"Hm..." He Tian leaned in again. Pushing his lips against Mo Guanshan's with even more passion and lust that before. Swirling their tongues together, he pushed Mo Guanshan against the wall in the room and continued the session.

Mo Guanshan had completely given up the resistance now, he knew that it wouldn't do anything. Seeing that he had given up, He Tian smirked once more, and flung Mo Guanshan onto the bed.

The bed caved in as their weight hit it. Leaving the sheets rumpled. Of course, Mo Guanshan was on the bottom, with He Tian's middle pressed in between his legs, he felt both of them harden.

"Wow, how unexpected." He Tian looked up at Mo Guanshan once before recapturing his lips and devouring them whole.

The pace was fast, and the two quickly gained passion, continuously grinding against each other, the fabric increasing the pressure.

Soon enough, they came, at the same time, moaning as they went.

So that was that. And it signalled the first time of many more that would come in the future.