|| Fyodor x Nikolai || Bungou Stray Dogs || 18+

Requested by ch3rryfairytz, and I apologise because I have only finished the BSD anime, and looked into Nikolai a little bit. This is based afterward, when everything had ended. This is purely my imagination, nothing real. (And peeps, fyodor is slightly shorter than the mr tall Nikolai in this story lol. me imagining maybe)

Nikolai's POV

To eliminate the country. That was the goal of the Decay of Angels. It was funny! They would do it, and the view of the dying place would be magnificent! Just kidding!

Not really.

"In order to do that, with your ability, I want you to read what Dos-kun's ability is, to kill Dos-kun."

Kamui's wishes weren't to be treated lightly, they had planned, created, started over again, and finally, it all came together. Dos-kun's intuition was all designed, built in as a part of that very plan they all helped create.

They intended to take the armed detective agency one by one, it was genius. One by one, they would all be erased.

Dos-kun was alive, and so was Nikolai. They had been exiled to an island in the middle of the pacific due to their abilities and how dangerous they were. The abilities themselves were sealed, meaning the two couldn't use them, so the island itself was just a precaution.

A small house was enough for them, and there was enough food and water transported to the island to keep them healthy. The pattern of which they were bringing in the goods was completely unpredictable. The agencies seemed to be rolling dice, flipping coins. The dates were random, even Dos-kun couldn't guess.

Nikolai had shrugged, deciding to smirk and continue living his life. Dos-kun was always inside, pale and holding a book, as healthy as he was usually, always wearing that coat of his.

"Nikolai!" The white haired male was lying outside in the dark, glaring up at the stars that would probably be so very fun to play with.

"What is it, Dos-kun?" He didn't bother turning his head, the other had changed during their time on the island, become more... weird! NO! MORE LIKE NIKOLAI HIMSELF!? HOW HAD THAT HAPPENED!?

"What are you doing out here? You should come inside."

"Hm, only if Dos-kun promises me one thing!" Laughing, he knew that Fyodor understood what he meant.

"T—that again?" Even though it was dark, Dos-kun was probably blushing, "I don't know..."

"Please? Dos-kun looked so good then. Very tasty too!" Nikolai stood up, wrapping his arms around the slightly smaller male though they were both quite tall.

The white haired man could sense the other's blush even in the dark, cute.

Grabbing the darker haired adult's hand, Nikolai dragged them back the the place they shared. Even though it was in the middle of nowhere, it was in pretty good shape. Like a mansion, it stood in a clearing, large and looming, even at night.

Entering the living room, the air was warm inside, Nikolai looked at Fyodor and he immediately froze. The other's face was flushed with colour, much more so than the one time they did it. Nikolai didn't get how he could be so easily distracted by the raven. Usually, Dos-kun wouldn't ever get flustered, but that seemed to be changing lately.

After a moment of staring, the white haired man started to move. Pulling the latter toward him, Nikolai twisted, dragging them down onto the couch, leaning over the other. Smirking, the slightly taller man started undoing the other's clothes, taking them off piece by piece to reveal a pale body underneath.

Fyodor had his arm over his face, gasping slightly as Nikolai touched him. Enjoying the sounds the other was making, Nikolai leaned down, kissing the tip of the latter's shaft. The motion made Fyodor yelp, immediately covering his mouth afterward, his normal façade gone.

Licking and tracing his mouth over the other, it didn't take long to build up to the release. Swallowing then looking up with wide, playful eyes, Nikolai stared at Fyodor, whose face had grown impossibly redder.

"You—swallowed?" Gasping, the raven's mouth was opening and closing, "No! That's not—"

Muffling the other's words, Nikolai smashed their lips together, still tasting the latter on his tongue, god... this was better than any play back where they came from. The white haired male was still fully clothed, pressed against hard muscle.

Sweeping their tongues together, Nikolai was slowly unbuttoning his own shirt, his clothes coming off with some help from the purple eyed male...

Guess they were doing it raw, what fun! He slipped a finger in, making Fyodor's hand grip his shoulder tightly, nails digging into skin.

Another finger, and it should probably fit...

Their mouths separated as Nikolai pushed in, pushing himself slowly into the other...

It took mere seconds for the orgasm, his shoulder may have been bleeding...

They lay there for a while after, panting and sweating, waiting for the steam to clear. This time had probably been better than the last, where they had both been drunk... yep.

"Shower together?" Nikolai smirked tiredly.

Nodding slowly, Fyodor allowed himself to be picked up, bridal style, by Nikolai as the white haired male carried them both to the bathroom they shared.

After showering and kissing some more, they finally crawled, overwhelmingly exhausted, into one of the beds and drifted off within each other's arms.

To ch3rryfairytz, thx again, hehe, sry if this is short.

The rest of y'all readers, u may have read the same paragraph in my other book, but ima actually need to take a break from writing for a while... So sorry... i apologise tho, the next unwritten parts will come, idk, within the month if we're lucky and my mood swings aren't too bad.

your lazy author

busywithsomething