|| Leorio x Kurapika || Hunter x Hunter ||

Requested by IDKFisora

So sorry I haven't updated till now, I had forgotten the password to basically everything and was only recently able to log back onto this account. To everyone reading, thank you for being patient :)

Kurapika's POV (after the exams)

Everyone had gone their separate ways after the exam was over. With all the drama that happened between Killua and his brother, all of them had past the hunter exam and had embarked on their own journeys. 

Of course, Killua and Gon had stayed together, and Kurapika hoped that they had at least begun to learn Nen. As he had progressed his skill in the art, he had realised how much of the world he had not seen yet. The blonde had begun to think that he would never see his friends again when a familiar figure entered the cafe. 

With his briefcase in hand and his glasses slightly crooked on his nose, the person Kurapika least expected to see in the area practically waltzed into the cafe. What in the universe was the stupid money obsessed blockhead doing in this part of the world? 

Kurapika watched as the dark brown eyes glinted behind sun glasses as Leorio surveyed the crowd within the cafe, seeing the eyes pass over him, then draw back. With a very slight widening of the eyes and a hint of a smile on his lips, Leorio strode across the room to stand in front of the blonde. 

"Kurapika!" Leorio's voice echoed around the shop, causing a few curious heads to turn, "it's been a while." 

Leorio seemed to notice the attention he had drawn, and quickly sitting down, he continued to speak. 

"How's everything been? Found anything yet?" 

Kurapika was surprised by these questions, evidently, the doofus had learned some respect. "It's going alright I guess, and you? What have you been up to these past few years?" 

"Nothing much, mainly trying to become a doctor and all, it's been tiring." 

"Of course. I had almost forgotten everyone..." Kurapika sighed, it was true. His memories of his old friends had become foggy, slowly diminishing as the years flew past. Now, at the age of nineteen, he could barely recall details of events that happened two years ago. 

"You're nineteen now right? It's been a few years, but you're finally an adult!" Leorio exclaimed after a few moments, "we should head to a bar sometime to chat." 

"Uh..." Unsure of how to respond to this, Kurapika blinked a few times, fiddling with his fingernails. 

"Let's go!" The other suddenly stood up, dragging the blonde with him, and in a few moments, they were out of the small shop, heading, evidently, to a bar or pub that was near by. 

The next few hours seemed to flash by; Kurapika got head over heals drunk after one beer, probably tried to kiss Leorio a dozen times, had thrown up more than once and that was all before Leorio managed to haul him to a nearby inn, quickly paying for a room and then dragging the drunken nineteen year old upstairs to sleep. 

. . .

In the morning, Kurapika woke to find that Leorio had left. All of a sudden, the events of the previous night came crashing upon him. The blonde felt his face heating up as he remembered how in his drunken state, he had crushed his mouth against Leorio's after being pushed away. He shook his head, hoping that it was all a dream and that what had happened wasn't real, but as he surveyed his surroundings, he realised that it was hopeless.