|| Reki x Langa || Sk∞ the infinity|| Pt 2 || 18+

pour des raisons, j'ai écrit la deuxième partie! Mais je voulais aussi vraiment le faire...

Part deux!

Langa's POV

Langa woke up next to a sleeping redhead, momentarily confused by why Reki was sleeping next to him.

The previous night's events suddenly came back to him, causing him to leap up and off the bed. This sudden movement jolted Reki awake, groaning and rubbing his eyes. Cursing, Langa gritted his teeth.

"I'm sorry. I can't believe..." Langa backed away before Reki could say anything, "Shit... I don't know what came over me."

"Hey! Langa! Snap out of it! It's fine. An accident." Reki gasped, obviously recovering memories from after the skating competition.

It was Saturday, neither of them had to rush anywhere. Still, it felt wrong and awkward to stay in the same room at that moment.

"I'm so sorry..." Langa said as he slid down the wall into a crouch, "you should forget it... it didn't matter."

"Wait... come on Langa. You can't just say that! We've been through so much, that was just..." Reki trailed off, not know what to call it.

"Rape." Langa whispered, tears starting to overflow, "I raped my best fr—"

"No!" Reki yelled, striding toward Langa, "the hell? Rape? Don't do this... please."

Langa looked up as Reki's hands found Langa's face. His beautiful face blurring before tears.

"Look at me Langa. I know, you may feel that it wasn't right, but you had my consent." Reki said, lifting Langa's face up and meeting his eyes. "I... I let you do it."

"Really?" Langa's eyes started shinning. "It didn't seem like it though..."

"... even so. St—oi!" Reki yelped as Langa pushed him onto the ground, literally moaning as Langa's leg moved in between his.

"What is it—ah—with you and the—hng—damn leg!" Reki groaned as his thighs clenched.

"You said I had your consent... my mother isn't here right now." Langa whispered, his lips grazing Reki's ears. "Can I please?"

Reki shivered. Langa smiled, the other was growing more sensitive.

"You..." Reki ground, Langa was smirking. His apology was sincere, but he didn't exactly regret it. And everyone knew Langa jumped over barriers quickly and without much hesitation. "fuck... it hurts."

Langa was shocked. It was his first time he heard Reki swear.

"You're already hard."

Reki's POV

His eyes shot open, Reki's breathing hard. "No..." He couldn't be. It was impossible. But Langa had said the word. He was indeed horny as hell.

"Can't be..." Reki gasped, accidentally humping onto Langa's leg and moaning. It was too hard. It had already been it for him when he first met Langa. Even though Reki had fallen so hard for the blue haired boy, he couldn't imagine this sort of thing happening between the two of them. "...ha...it hurts..."

The red haired teenager's eyelids were shutting themselves as Langa slowly moved his leg. Reki's legs were still clenched around the other's, but it was no use. In fact, it only made the grinding more prominent. It was smothering, slow, hard, and also painful.

Reki was on the floor, hands gripping the front of Langa's shirt, back arching as Langa's hands found their way somewhere below his pants. Reki's trousers were now half way down, his knees bent and pushed up to an angle so that Langa was practically rubbing on top of his erection. His eyes were squeezed tight as Langa touched him. The latter was making noises, and the one on top was grunting. Reki came quickly, crying as he did.

Reki felt it when Langa got his erection, groaning louder at the sensation. Langa's hands started to play with him, ruthlessly and without stopping, he was getting hard too quickly.

"Lan—ga..." Reki's moans would have been heard if there were anyone else at home, "hng—p...can't hold it—in!"

Instead of listening to Reki's pleads, Langa pulled down his pants. Pushing two finger into Reki, the red head yelping as he did so, the blue haired male started pumping.

"—ahh—" Reki was cut off by Langa's lips on his. Tongues clashing and dancing as Reki moaned into the other's mouth.

The kiss was fierce, it was fire and ice at the same time, burning. Reki didn't know what to feel, his heart felt like it would explode, his brain was wiped of excess thoughts. His body was moving on its own, responding to everyone of Langa's touches and kisses.

Meeting the fierceness head on with his own, and unleashing the same energy from within himself.

The leg moved. Three fingers, and then Reki felt Langa, slowly pushing into him. The red haired teen hadn't heard Langa, but he must have taken precautions. Reki's scream of pain and pleasure as Langa suddenly thrusted was loud, and Langa buried his head in Reki's shoulder, kissing, biting and licking everywhere.

Reki was now on top of Langa, his legs wrapped around the other's hips, his head on the ground as Langa started to move. At first it felt weird, then the pleasure. It was only when Langa begun to thrust when washed over him in one big wave, hitting so hard that he instantly climaxed.

Langa came a right after, moaning into Reki's neck.

The sound of a shower. Reki knew he had fallen asleep. Langa must have been the one showering, the one in the bedroom was laying in the bed, unable to move because of the pain. His backside hurt like hell, to be put bluntly, and he could barely move a muscle. All Reki could do was lay there and occasionally shuffle around the bed.

When Langa came with out with a towel, Reki was starting to roll over.

"How are you?" Langa asked casually while drying his hair with a towel.

"Unable to move." Reki answered, wiggling his eyebrows.

Langa sighed, "I'm sorry again."

"Forgiven." Reki murmured into the pillow he had buried his face in. "But not forgotten."

The red haired male smiled into the pillow as he heard Langa sigh once more, coming over to sit on the edge of the bed.

Reki turned a little to make room for Langa as he laid down with his arms over Reki's back, still only wearing a towel, and literally latched onto the other male.

Both said nothing as they lay there, cuddling, on the bed that was too small for two.

It was still noon, yet the two were already ready to sleep. Just laying there and relaxing the whole afternoon.

"You know, Reki? I think I really love you." Langa breathed into Reki's hair after a few minutes.

"I know. And I love you too." Reki was shocked by his own words, but he closed his eyes as he felt Langa raise up to look at him.

"Then...?"

"Shut up, idiot." Reki said, "but sure."

The red head did not open his eyes in time to see the kiss coming, it reached his lips moments before, sending a rush of heat through his body.

Eyes closing once more, Reki sank happily into the kiss as they rolled into the sunbathed part of the bed, smiling at the though of the blue haired teen reciprocating what he thought was an unrequited love.

End~