|| Daisuke x Haru || Fugou Keiji Balance: Unlimited || 18+

Haru's POV

Haru was sitting at his desk, fuming over the rich bastard who had just bought an entire building. The whole situation was idiotic, and Daisuke Kambe really needed to stop throwing his money around like he owned the world.

Haru Kato, a detective in his late twenties and Daisuke Kambe, also a detective, but one who became one with reasons that completely differ from Haru's.

Haru groaned as he stood up, stretching his back and popping a few joints. His everyday routine. Then he hesitantly grabbed his things and headed out. He walked home quickly, buying some groceries on the way back.

When he got to the small apartment complex, he was not expecting to find the door open. His hand not so gracefully yanked the door open wider and walked silently inside.

The lights were off, so he had not idea what was happening when an object barrelled into him. The two supposed people wrestled for a few moments before Haru finally got the upper hand. He had successfully pushed the other against the wall and switched on the lights.

"Daisuke?" Haru was dumbfounded, "what are you doing here?"

Daisuke looked away, his face a little red. And now that Haru realised their position, he saw that he had pinned Daisuke's hands above his head and shoved his knee between the other's legs.

Haru smirked, "tell me or I won't let you go." He ground his knee harder.

Daisuke let out a gasp, which must have been involuntary since he turned red and clamped his mouth shut.

"I just... my cousin and I sort of had an argument." Daisuke said, his voice unbelievably monotone for the state his face was in.

"Hm? And then?" Haru secured Daisuke's hands above his head with one of his own and dragged the other down Daisuke's body, trailing down to the other's hips and squeezing. Marking the latter whimper.

"I left the house and forgot...Ah—" another sound as Haru's hand found its way under his suit.

"Yes?" Daisuke's legs were squeezing Haru's knee, Haru was enjoying this. Not that he would admit that to anyone though.

"I forgot my wallet and phone... Ng— and I can't contact HEUSC... Haru, please let go..." Daisuke was trembling, Haru could tell that his legs were like jelly.

The light haired male let Daisuke go, leaving him gasping and panting. He usually didn't go around doing that to people, but he had obviously learned how to.

Soon after some discussion between the two, Haru walked into the kitchen, grabbing some ingredients and starting to cook.

After half an hour, Haru came back out with two steaming plates of curry. Though he was quite proud of himself, his smirk faded as he realised how collected Daisuke was. He would have to try harder next time.

As if on cue, the moment one of the plates was in front of Daisuke, he asked what it was.

"It's curry, you rich bastard. I guess you haven't had any before." Haru gave the dark haired male a spoon, and started to eat his dinner after saying his thanks.

"Thanks for the food." Daisuke picked up the spoon and ate, quickening his pace as he ate more and more.

Haru watched Daisuke inhale the food with amusement shining on his face, this was such a rare sight to see. As soon as they were finished, Haru brought out the sake. Pouring both of them a glass, Haru downed his before Daisuke could even utter a word of thanks.

Then, the TV was on, showing one of Haru's favourite detective movies, and Daisuke seemed to be enjoying it too. The movie was more about the kind of detectives like Haru, who arrived fir justice and righteousness.