|| Reki x Langa || Sk∞ the Infinity || Pt 1 || 18+

Langa's POV (Ep 8 spoilers - I do not know what happens after episode 8, so I will just use my intuition here. I'm also not sure who should be on top lol.)

"But neither of you are in the wrong."

"No..." Langa looked down at his food, "It was my fault for breaking our promise."

"I think it's best if you were honest with your feelings." His mother closed her eyes as she smiled.

"Honest...?" Langa didn't quite understand.

"You like that person right?" His mother's eyes were now staring at him.

"Huh? Eh!" Were they still talking about Reki? Langa's face flamed as he looked away from his mother, "Well... yeah..."

"Then why don't you be honest and relay those feelings."

"No way. That's too embarrassing." Langa's flaming face heated even more.

Langa's mother grinned and gave a mothery thumbs up, "You have to act on it if you really care about her!"

"Her?" His mother had definitely been thinking of a girl.

"Huh?"

"Huh?" Langa stared at his mother.

"Wait, so it is not a girl?" Langa's mother was staring at his dad's picture again, "I..."

"Um... it's not a girl."

"Look honey... now a 'days, gender doesn't really matter. Who knows, maybe... he'll like you back."

Langa wasn't sure if his mother would be supportive or not, but it looked like he didn't have to worry.

"Is it your new friend?" Langa's mother had always been perceptive.

The crowd was cheering, the people were screaming. Everything was a blur. Langa hadn't seen Reki and after the qualifiers he had been sorely disappointed to find ADAM where he thought Reki was.

Langa felt like crying, he didn't know what he wanted to do. It felt like he had lost his very own light that had taught him so many things.

The race ended in a flash. He didn't know who won, Joe was so fast. It was almost...

"Langa!"

The blue haired boy's eyes widened as he saw the red haired boy he had been seeking, running towards him.

"Re...ki." Langa whispered, his eyes widening as he felt tears gathering. His mother knew now, who else knew. Reki was looking at him, his smile abruptly falling as he say Langa crying.

"Wh—" Reki didn't have much time to prepare before Langa collapsed on top of him, wrapping his hands around Reki's waist and refusing to move as he pressed their bodies closer.

Everything else seemed to have blurred as Reki, slowly disentangled them and pulled Langa toward the motor bike.

"HEY! The race isn't finished!" People were shouting at them, but Reki kept on going as Langa kept on following.

The motor roared as Reki kicked off with a cloud of dust, Langa hurriedly grabbed onto Reki's waist as the bike sped up.

Throughout the journey, Reki didn't speak. Seemingly giving Langa the silent treatment. By now, Langa's tears had dried and was leaning on Reki for support. Everything had disappeared except the boy now sitting in front of him. the curve of his neck, the sturdy back, the muscled stomach. Langa wanted to touch everything.

"Oi. We're here." Sometime during the journey, Langa had fallen asleep on Reki's back. Now, stretching, Langa could tell that the red haired boy had been reluctant to speak.