|| Licht x Hyde (Lawless) || Servamp ||

This is very personal: I just got TOTALLY HOOKED with this ship so I decided to include it here! Don't know exactly how many stories I will be able to include here, but just so ya know, if you don't ship them, I DO!!!!! (sorry to those who were offended just now) :)
Oh yeah, and nearly forgot to mention, this has nothing to do with the end in the anime or manga. 🤗

Licht's POV

He was an angel, one of the piano, and beauty of course. Licht could always sense Hyde, or Lawless as other knew him. The presence was somewhat disturbing, yet comforting. Music played in his ears, beautiful and slow, as stories were told. It was like the waves, the ocean sliding smoothly against sand.

The harmony mixed with dancing strangers filled his mind as he sat on that rooftop, gazing up at the stars. It was like he was playing and another was singing. Perhaps it was the cello or violin... he could tell. The calming aspects of the song echoed around his mind, leaving traces of music everywhere and nowhere, making him wonder what it would be like to drift away from the world.

His near death experiences were truthfully unexpected, as one might say, and yet these harmonies and melodies continued their travel to his heart, body and soul.

"Angel?" It was Hyde, and as Licht whirled around, he was not prepared for that face to be so close. He slipped. He, Licht Jekylland Todoroki, slipped and nearly fell, if not for the vampire who caught him around the waist and pulled the falling back on the edge.

"You should watch out, Licht-tan." Hyde said breathlessly, the two still very close together.

Licht's pure embarrassment was the instinct that made him kick Hyde in the stomach, the two returning to their normal routine. His wound hurt, the one he had gotten from fighting Tsubaki's minions.

"Ouchhhhh! So meannn!" Hyde whined, jumping back as Licht tried to punch him.

Their silent agreement never to tell each other's secrets was in tact, and that was how Licht and Hyde had become closer to friends. Becoming somewhat more civilized to each other.

"Be quiet, vampire." Licht said, wincing from pain as he pitched his arms up, and one of his shoe tips touched the ground, "Do not speak to me, for I am an angel."

"I thought we agreed not to do that..." Hyde sighed as he sat down on the roof where Licht had been moments before.

"And I am still the angel I was." Licht said, letting some of the old arrogance seep into his voice.

Hyde sighed, the male with white streaks in his hair knew that the blonde must already know the routine, "I know, I know."

Then they just sat. And surprisingly, Licht did not feel the immediate urge to pounce on Hyde and beat the shit out of him. Shockingly, the so called angel felt tired, as angels shouldn't feel, as he glanced at the other sitting tranquil beside him.

"Vampire..." Licht whispered, not knowing why, "Tell me, what was Ophelia like?"

Hyde stiffened, he had not been expecting the question.

"I first met her years back—"

"I mean your feelings for her. Describe them, vampire." Licht had debated about moving to an area farther away from his Servamp, but decided against it. He couldn't. Being vaguely aware of the wound that was surely opened, he did nothing.

"They were indescribable. Whenever I saw her, I felt like I was going to fly. Like there was music in my ears that would never cease playing, and it was beautiful. My first time ever feeling like that for any human or vampire, and it was so very exhilarating. I found it so exciting," Hyde's voice was like melody, now that he wasn't dragging his tones so long, "and I enjoyed it. I felt disappointed that she was human, for she was an angel, a god. She was beautiful, her blond hair always shining. She was kind, never cruel to me."