|| Izaya x Shizuo || Durarara || Pt 2 ||

Shizuo's POV

Despite the fact of hating the fucking flea, Shizuo was still worried. Running with the light male in his arms, he hurried over to Shinra's house.

Celty hurried to open the door when she saw that it was Shizuo.

Shinra hurried out of his office and started gaping at the scene in front of him.

What are you two doing together? Celty's fingers flew over the keyboard.

"Exactly what I was going to—" Shinra was cut off mid-sentence.

"You've got to check him. I think he was stabbed." Shizuo hurried to the point.

"R—right." Shinra seemed to realise that Izaya was injured and quickly motioned for Shizuo to put the other on the sofa.

Time seemed to fly while Shinra poured things into Izaya's mouth, probably for the poison, and washed the wound on Izaya's stomach. Finally, after finishing the final stitches, Shinra sat back on his heels.

"Shizuo. I'll need you to take him home." Shizuo frowned when Shinra looked at him.

"And why the fuck would I do that?" Shizuo countered. He didn't want to take Izaya home.

"Come on, he's injured. Can't you see that?" Shinra seemed desperate.

"But—" Then Shizuo sighed, "Whatever."

Shizuo picked up Izaya, realising for the second time how light the black haired male was, and walked towards the door.

"Thanks! And remember to stay with him!" Then, without waiting for a response, Shinra shoved Shizuo out the door and slammed it shut behind them.

"Fuck that little son of a bitch." Shizuo grunted.

The streets were already dark, people were starting to real everything in for the night.

He went straight to Izaya's apartment, walking in without taking his shoes off, and kicked open Izaya's bedroom door.

The thing about the stupid flea was that he didn't decorate anything. In the bedroom, the only things were a closet and a bed.

Shizuo tried to gently set Izaya on the bed, but wound up being pulled onto Izaya instead. Of course, Izaya was the one who pulled him. Shizuo steadied himself by putting both his hands over Izaya's head.

Now they were grinding against each other, with Izaya still asleep, his grip was firm even so.

Shizuo tried in vain to get off, but again, too strong of a grip. The blonde tried shifting, the that nearly cause him to make a sound as they ground together even more.

Finally, Izaya's eyes slowing peeled open. Seeming like he was in an uncomfortable position, Izaya tried to wrench his hips, instead pushing the two males even closer together. Izaya moaned, he seemed to be trembling.

"Wh—what?" Izaya's eyes still hasn't fully adjusted to the brightness of the room, so he didn't know what was happening when he lifted his head up and smashed his lips against Shizuo's.

"Mm!" Izaya's eyes were wide, so were Shizuo's. But neither of them could stop.

The moment after Shizuo tasted the latter's lips, he was addicted. It tasted even sweeter than honey. So, the blonde did the only thing he thought of; he devoured Izaya's lips.

Shizuo could feel both of them hardening, but he continued to play with Izaya's lips.

Tracing his tongue over the shape, he thrust his tongue inside, exploring the warm cavern of Izaya's mouth.

"Ng! Hm—m." Izaya's was moaning at the contact. Shizuo was forcefully grinding against Izaya now, causing both to let out sounds only they would hear.

Since their eyes were closed, and their arms around the other, Shizuo decided to lift them higher onto the bed.

Finally when they let go of each other, panting to draw breath, Shizuo smirked at the face Izaya had. One that had his eyes closed and mouth open, with flushed cheeks and legs that would surely close if Shizuo let them.

"Sh—Shizuo... please don't stop..." Izaya begged.

Lazily, Shizuo began to kiss Izaya again. But this was impossible. Yet again, it turned heated, with the two grinding against each other so much, it wasn't a surprise that the came quite quickly.

Laying on the bed and drawing quick breaths, Shizuo stayed on top of Izaya, in the same position as before, for the whole of the night. It was the best that Shizuo had ever had.